Sleepy fox

"Time to rest, kitten!~" Ethan told his child. "Aw, can't I play a little more?" Shannon pouted.

"You can play as long as you like tomorrow, sweetie." Ahri giggled. "Yay! I'm gonna sleep now, night!" Shannon smiled and was tucked into bed with her loving parents.

"Nighty night, kitten~" Her parents whispered before kissing Shannon's forehead and closing the door behind them.

"Hey sugarfox, wanna watch a movie?" Ethan asked. "Why not, honey pot?~" Ahri replied as both of them laughed as they went to their room.

Ethan puts on (Movie) and pulled Ahri close to him and kissed her. "Shannon's getting better with her powers, isn't she?" Ethan asked.

Ahri agreed as she hugged Ethan, smiling softly as she did so. Half way through the movie, Ahri started to feel sleepy.

Ethan noticed this and gave a small smile, "Let's stop for today then, sugarfox." He said as he turned off the tv and covered both of them with the blanket.

Ahri hugged Ethan close to her as she stole a kiss from him before falling asleep, "Sweet dreams, honey pot~"

"Night... Sugar fox~" Ethan responded as they both fell soundly asleep in each other's arms.

Extra:
"Now's your chance! Get the picture!" Someone whisper-shouted to another person, watching Ethan and Ahri from a tree.
"I got it! Geez.." the person replied as they snuck into Ethan and Ahri's bedroom window to snap a picture of their sleeping faces.

They quickly took the picture and jumped out of the window, landing perfectly on their feet. "Why did they want ME to do this as a dare?! Ahri will probably kill me if she knows about this.." They whisper-shouted to themselves while running away with the picture.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
XD i'll let you choose who'll be the mystery person.