The first time we met

It was a rainy day in middle school. I was anxious like always. I tried my best to listen to the lesson but all I could think about is that scarry tall guy from last week. Besides the scars on his face, he's kinda handsome. H-huh what am I thinking? I can't help but think about the first time we met.

It was a cold day, Kacchan and his friends followed me and beat the crap out of me, told me I'll never be a hero and that I should kill myself so I might get a quirk in my next life. As I laid on the ground no-one bat an eye on me, except for that tall creepy man. He sat down beside me, asked me if I'm okay. He lent me a black cloth tissue. His presence was something that I've never felt before. It was like fire. You know on a cold day like this fire can save you but on the other hand, if it gets out of control it can devour you. Swallow your whole being and destroy everything, but I wasn't scared I could feel he had no intention of destroying me. So I dared to speak. I don't know why but the words just came out. "Say, do you think I can become a hero?"  "Well, you lay here like you're about to die. Shaking and weak you didn't even fight back.  At this state of yours, you can't be a hero." The tears of reality and self-pity started to fall. "Huh? Stop crying I said in your current state. You're not always like this right, have some more confidence and fight back!"  

The loud ringing of the bell brought me back from my daydreaming. Cool, this is our last class for today. Our homeroom teacher came in. Today's topic was high school applications and our future jobs. Of course, everyone wanted to be a hero including me. As the others showed off their quirks I shyly raised my hand. Obviously, Bakugo made a scene talking about how the others are worthless and weak compared to him. When he found out I applied to UA too he was furious. Offended maybe... So the end of the class came fast. Everyone left except me Kacchan and his friends. He threatened me ruined my hero journal and left. I couldn't fight back... I felt a weird sense of disappointment but I didn't give much thought of it. As I was walking home lost in my thoughts a huge something appeared from below and attacked me. My survival instincts kicked in and I tried my best to fight back. It was hard because the sludge villain was about to take over my body.

That's when a hero arrived more like The Hero arrived All Might himself the Symbol Of peace the number one hero of all. With one hit he saved me from the villain. I was shocked and happy to see my role model hero for the first time in my life. He even gave me an autograph. He made sure I was okay and was about to take off when I gathered up my courage and cling to his leg There was this question I wanted to ask. I needed to hear from him. When he noticed me, we more like he landed on a rooftop of some random building.
"Can someone become a hero without a quirk?"
"That's not possible. I'm sorry young boy." He left after what he said. I was alone with my thoughts. My thoughts... subconsciously
drifted back to that day when I first met with that weird guy. He didn't tell me his name but I think it wasn't the last time we see each other.

After what All Might said I really felt miserable. I just wanted to go home but then I heard explosions nearby and my curiosity won.  I rushed towards the trouble. I couldn't believe my eyes. The sludge villain caught Kacchan. It was a horrible sight I saw the fear in his eyes yet he kept fighting. Suddenly the words of Him echoed in my mind. Fight...Fight! I have to FIGHT! and so my body moved on its own I had no idea what am I doing the only thing I knew that I have to save...Kacchan?  Of course, I was no match for the villain but I fought back. I was there while all the others were just standing on the sidelines. I started to panic I was about to lose the oh-so-small strength I had. Thankfully All Might arrived and captured the villain in a second. He's so cool I toughed. After the attack, I've got a lecture from the police and they praised Kaccanh for holding on for so long. I mean I understand their reasons but I still felt a bit disappointed. I decided to head home. Don't need to worry my mother even more...

On my way home that stranger guy decided to accompany me. "You were so funny back then." Laughed the mophead. "What are you talking about?"  "Attacking that ugly bastard yelling and stuff. It was kinda funny. You looked so...determined. I kinda like the fire in you." "Uhm Thanks.."  We walked in silence.  It was kinda comforting in some ways. His presence  I mean...  "Your name." "Huh?" "Tell me your name!" "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. Shigaraki Tomura." "Midoriya Izuku" "Nice to meet you Shigaraki-san" "Call me Tomura, please."  "Oh, okay!"                I smiled at him and he turned his head away. What a weird guy... 

"Midoriya Izuku!" a loud voice called my name. "Oh, it's time to go. See you again, Izuku" said Tomura, turned around and left. "See you again..." I turned my attention to the tall man standing in front of me. It was All Might himself. "Who was that suspicious looking guy?" "He was my friend don't worry about it." I smiled I felt that Tomura doesn't want All Might to know him. "Alright. So Midoriya my boy, I wanted to apologize for my previous answer I misjudged you. I will help you to become a hero. What do you think?" Huh, me a hero? Help me become a HERO?! I can't believe I'm so happy. I couldn't help but cry. I couldn't speak I just bowed my head in agreement.

At that time I didn't know how much trouble my dream would cost.  

AN.

I hope you'll enjoy my story. :3 Sorry for any grammar mistakes. x.x