I think I have feelings for you

This is it. My training with All Might helped me to get into my dream school. One step closer to become a hero. I woke up before my alarm went off, dressed up in my uniform. I had to check myself in the mirror. I don't know how to tie a tie but it's kinda cute. I texted Mura-chan, he didn't text back I bet he's still sleeping. Well, whatever. I headed down to the kitchen, where mum prepared breakfast for us. We were having a nice morning chat while eating our food. I helped her with the dishes and rushed to school. I was standing at the gates of UA. Here I go, a future hero. I smiled to myself before entering. All the confidence I had left was gone when I felt the stares of the other students. This is going to be a long day.

<The Villain Hideout>

"Shigaraki. What's wrong with you? Lately, you're so uhm out of character." Asked the mist man. He knew what's his problem but he thought he might try a bit reserved approach. To Kurogiris annoyance Tomura just rolled his eyes then turned back his attention to his game. "I told you not to get involved with citizens yet you keep trying your luck." Shigaraki just ignored his remark but he decided to speak. "Listen Kurogiri. I-I will do whatever I want. If I wanna get involved with citizens then I'll do that. I'll take responsibility so quit bitching." The bartender shook his head. "You are already attached to the kid right." The handyman sighed."To tell the truth, yes. I am attached to that kid. I don't know why. There's something in him that makes him different than any of us."Kurogiri found his honesty pretty amusing. The purple mist man sighed. "I'll be there for you, you don't have to go through this by yourself." Shigaraki looked at the man with a surprised look. "It's not like I asked for you to interfere." Said the handyman turning away from Kurogiri. "Whatever brat."

<The gates of UA>

Ah, who knew the first day of school is this tiring? We started with a physical examination and I scored low as hell. At least my classmates seem nice. I already befriended two students under the names of Uraraka and Ida. While walking out with them I've got a message from Mura-chan. He said we should meet up at the park in an hour. So I said bye to them and headed home.

At home, I changed into casual clothes consist of a green hoodie and black jeans. I had some time left so I went to the grocery store and bought a coffee for Tomura and a green tea for me. I still had some time to kill but I headed to the park where I sat down on a bench waiting for him to arrive. A few minutes later he arrived dressed in his usual black attire. I waved at him, he waved back. We were casually chatting drinking our coffee and tea. We watched as people walk by commenting on their looks occasionally. It was relaxing. I had this warm feeling in my heart whenever we were together. I watched as the sun was about to set. "Hey, Izuku I have feelings for you." Said Tomura out of the blue." I smiled at him a bit confused. "Huh, I toughed it's pretty obvious." He looked at me with a serious face mixed with a hint of embarrassment. "Yeah uhm, well no. Yes! I don't know. I mean you know I wanted to be friends with you but as I came to know more about you I realized that I wanna be more than that." I slipped closer to him. "Oh, is that so?" I saw a slight blush creeping it's way to his face. "Yeah, Uhm how should I ask?... Midoriya Izuku would you be my boyfriend?" What in the world is happening? I'm so happy. "Of course you dummy."

AN Yeyy it's finished it was a short chapter tho but I realized that this ship is weir af I mean I love this ship otp but it's still kinda weird idk it's not like a tododeku ship which is completely casual idk it's a chaotic ship but meh it's whatever Have a nice 3 am or whenever you read this chapter:DD and sorry for the slow updates but mr procrastination is abusing me again :c