Cherry blossom in the winter

Well, I mean it's kinda obvious why I have some trust issues when it comes to him. I don't know where he lives. Does he have a family? If he's in high school which high school is it. I only know his name and personality and man, he's suspicious. Like what did he do in that shady ally when he found me? Why was he acting so friendly? Why did I let him into our home? What if he's a stalker or something...No, no, no I'm just overthinking it. I have reasons to trust him. He never ever hurt me and was always there for me. Right, he's a trustworthy guy. Yeah, I'm sure I just need to get to know him a bit more. I don't want to hurt him with my stupid uncertain thoughts. We need to talk this out before I die in my wildest thoughts. There was this theory I came up with. What if he's a villain? Heh impossible... right? Oh, and it's already five in the morning. Nice Izuku... How am I suppose to focus on training with All Might when I barely slept. Damn you and your handsome creepy face Tomura.

The training that day was horrible I couldn't keep up at all. "Is everything okay Midoriya, my boy?" I sighed. "You know All Might. There's this friend I have. I really like him and he's kind and always there for me but I can't trust him." I plopped down in the sand so did All Might. "Don't worry young boy. It's alright to be concerned. Just ask him the things you wanna know. I am sure if he's a really good friend of yours, he won't lie to you." He just lied to my mother... Well, whatever. He just did it for us.

All Might saw my anxiety so he let me go for today. I was really glad for him. On my way, I called Tomura."Hey, are you free now ?"

We decided to meet up at the park near my home. I sat down on a bench near to the playground. "What's up Izu-chan?"
"Ah, Tomura it's you..." "Did I scare you?" He sat down beside me.
"Oh, uhm no I was just thinking." "Whatchu thinkin' about ?" "Well about you, me and our situation. I wanna clear things up before I misunderstood your intentions... Tell me what do you want from me. I wanna know more about you!" I just said it, let it all out. He just sat there looking at me like he saw a ghost. Tomura took a deep breath before he dared to speak."Alright, If you wanna know more about me then I guess here goes nothing... I 'm Shigaraki Tomura I'm 19 years old. My parents died when I was a little kid. It all happened because of my quirk. It's only good for destroying things..." He stopped for a moment looking down at the ground then he continued. "I was left on the streets and that's when a weird old man came up to me and offered me a home. I was never in school, I was homeschooled by him. I have no job and I usually spend my days strolling through the streets or getting into trouble... Well yeah, I'm a good for nothing trash. The day I found you in that alley...I just wanted to make sure you're okay and leave but something pulled me in when I saw you there. I wanted to get close to you because... I don't know It's stupid of me going after a 15 years old dude but like I don't care anymore I just found my happiness in you..."Said the boy with a red face and tears in his eyes. I didn't know how much burden he has on his shoulders. After hearing his confession I couldn't say a word. We just sat there in silence for god knows how long. The sun was about to set when I had the courage to say something. I had the idea of quoting from our new favourite movie. "Kataware doki...." "Huh?" He laughed. I've never got to finish the sentence because got closer to me lifted up my chin and kissed me. I was surprised but I kissed him back like there's no tomorrow. After that kiss, neither of us felt like talking. We just sat there lost in our thoughts. The dim lights of the sunset highlighted all his features on his face, his flaws... for me he was beautiful, flawless. I have a weird taste in men. Well, whatever.

The night came and we moved to the swings and watched as shooting stars cross the sky in a blink of an eye. I forgot that it was that time of the year again. "The sky is beautiful tonight. You can clearly see the stars." Said Tomura. "Yeah, I wanna grab them and put them in a jar!" I exclaimed. He nodded and just smiled. After a little while, he got up. "We should go it's late and it's getting cold." "Okay" I jumped up and grabbed his pinky finger. We walked in a comfortable silence. When we reached the corner of my home we said goodbye and we went in our directions.

I was able to sleep this night I was finally at peace. At that time I had no idea what would tomorrow bring.

A/N I was able to post before July 15 Yey :3 Well I hope u liked this chapter. I guess I have an idea for the next chapter but idk what to do with it and it's kinda basic sooo idk if I should go with this or nah but I already set up the whole stuff so I will see eh

See You in the next chapter! :3