See You Soon Love

Shoot so I kinda chopped the previous chapter into two halves. Idk why but like eh. As always thank you for reading my story hope you'll enjoy this chapter.

. . . Tomura walked up to our table completely ignoring the tense boy in front of me. "Hey there Izu-chan can we talk?"
      "I uh..." Before I could answer Todoroki-kun cut in. "Who are you?" Huh, he didn't recognize him. I guess he saw us from afar. Thank goodness it would be troublesome. "Who are you?" Tomura snapped back. "I asked you first." Said the other boy. "I asked you second, duh." I couldn't help but chuckle. "Ch" Todoroki-kun was pissed by now. He looked at me a bit surprised. I guess it was a rare sight to see me laugh after the USJ incident. "Todoroki-kun can we get coffee some other time? I promise it'll be just the two of us. We really need to talk."
"If you say so Midoriya, it's okay."I could hear it in his voice he was upset. Don't worry Todoroki-kun I'll make it up for you, it's a promise. I got up from my seat and headed to the door.
     "Let's go somewhere else Tomu." He shrugged his shoulders and followed me not before giving a nasty look to Todoroki-kun. Subconsciously, we took our way to the park close to my house. Neither of us was talking but this time the silence was tense and full of unsure emotions. We arrived at the park and sat down on one of the benches. I took a deep breath. "So you're a villain." I said focusing my view on the ground. "Yeah, I am." Said Tomura with an uncomfortable sigh. "I was thinking about stuff. Like you and me. When you said I was just a part of your plan and that you don't need me anymore. You were lying aren't you?" I'm nervous what if he wasn't lying. It doesn't matter I need to know. "It was the truth for the first time but I-I realized that you matter to me. After the attack I just wanted you to get away from me. You'll be in trouble if the pros find out that you know me." I looked at him. He was facing away the whole time. "Have you ever considered how I feel. I was worried sick, I missed you. I don't care if you're a villain. I love you." I was crying at this point. I was so overwhelmed with emotions. He looked at me in awe, cheeks red, tears swelling up. "You're an idiot." He pulled me in for a hug. I missed this so much, it felt so right, like everything is in the right place.
    I'm not sure what the future brings but right here right now the only thing that matters is the two of us.