1k special villain au one shot

AN Sorry for not updating for such a long time but I had a massive writers block and then some family issues came up and then to top it all we found out that we have bed bugs so I had to move to my father for a while BUT I'm back and I have no intentions of dropping the story!
And while I was away from civilization a pleasant surprise happened, my story hit 1k reads which is cool I never thought it would happen in such a short time. Thank you for reading this book and for giving so nice feedbacks and all. I hope you'll enjoy this small oneshot I wrote. :) 

Wires

"Mom?! Mom?! Wake up, mom! Please!" Everything was burning down around me. I saw the red flames swallowing my home the only place I felt safe. I saw my mother lying dead on the ground. I hugged her lifeless body, crying for help.
Suddenly a hand grabbed me and forcefully tore me off my mother. I was numb from crying. The thought of losing my only family seemed so foreign yet it happened right before my eyes just a few minutes ago. Everything was cold and dark. A shiver ran down on my spine, suddenly I felt so anxious. Where am I? Did the heroes save me?
I heard a door opening behind me. "Welcome to the league of villains Midoriya Izuku!" A creepy looking boy greeted me with a genuine smile on his face.

-10 years later-
"Are you ready for the attack Izu-chan?"
"Yes, Shigaraki-sama"
Asked the leader of the league while entering the wrap gate.
"It's showtime darling, time to show those pathetic heroes who you are."

Midoriya stayed with his master while the low-level villains rushed into battle against some high school kids. Those idiots toughed they can bear with them but these kids aren't just regular high school brats no, these are the future generation of heroes from the oh-so-famous school UA. If the information was correct I will meet my lovely childhood friend. A smile crept over my face as I hummed a nursery rhyme. I'll see you soon Kacchan. "Aw, this is a failure All Might's supposed to be here. Where is that bastard?!" Shigaraki-sama started scratching his neck, such a nasty habit. "Master, please calm down he'll be here soon I'm sure." I cling to his arm to stop him from digging up more skin from his neck. He smiled at me and patted my head. "Hey Izu-chan your friend is here right, go search for him I'll handle the rest." Shigaraki pushed me forward a bit as a permission. I was more than willing to find my old friend. I pulled out my knife and rushed forward being cautious not to get caught by the other kids. 

I heard explosions nearby. It must be him. I moved closer to the noise hiding behind a rock. Ah, I was right it's him with a redhead. Hm, this is bad I wish he'd be alone. Well, whatever.

 "Kacchan! Kacchan! Help Kacchan! I'm here! Please come here!" I yelled trying to get his attention. "Huh?! Deku?" I heard footsteps coming closer to my hiding spot. I hid my weapon and rushed forward. "Kacchan!" 

-Bakugous pov- 

We were on a rescue practice at the USJ when out of nowhere a bunch of villains appeared. The situation was terrible. Kirishima and I stuck in the earthquake zone. There were some really weak bastards so we defeated them easily. They are really pathetic it's just their number. Hmph, weaklings like these are nothing to me. "Kacchan! Kacchan! Help me!" I heard a distant yell of someone, someone I knew but it's impossible. Or is it? I was sure It was Deku but how? I followed his cries. I don't know why but my leg moved on its own. 

"Oi, Bakugou what's going on?" I looked at him annoyed, just shut up. "It's someone I know. Someone that supposed to be dead." "Hey wait what if it's a villain?!" "Shut up I'll kill it!" I yelled at him.  I stopped dead in my track when I noticed Deku running in my direction. He looked like a ghost among us. He was pale wore all black and had bags under his eyes his hair was darker and messier than it used to be.  When we were just kids. 

Time seemed to slow down. The memories of those times flashed before my eyes. When the police stopped searching for him and said he's dead. The time I spent standing in front of their burned down house waiting for him to come home. The pain and regret I felt when he wasn't there. I'd be lying if I told that I didn't miss that quirkless idiot. I rushed forward too. "Deku!" I yelled as we embraced each other in a hug. "Kacchan! I missed you!" Said the shorter boy. "Take you long enough Deku." I held back a tear. Crying in front of people is not an option.  Kirishima stood there awkwardly. "Uhm guys can you explain to me what's goin' on?" Deku sighed and let go of me. "I'm Midoriya Izuku Kacchans childhood friend. The reason I'm here is that my house burned down by accident. I escaped but I guess it wasn't my lucky day and got captured by the villains. Sooo now I'm here." They both looked at Midoriya with shocked faces. "What?" "Wait so now you're with the villains?" The read head spoke first. "No, I thought this would be a nice chance to escape so I did that. Please help me get out of here." Said the green haired boy with a bright smile on his face. The other two immediately fell for his charm. "Okay, we'll get you out of here! Right Bakugou-kun!" Cheered the young hero. "Sure whatever just don't die stupid Deku." "By the way, I'm Kirishima Eijiro. Nice to meet you Midoriya-kun!" Deku just smiled happily knowing that he won over the two boys.  They started their journey out of this madness. That's when they heard a cry not so far away. "It's Aoyama-kun! Guys I'll check it out you go forward." Said Kirishima. "Whatever I don't need you to guard me anyway." Said Katsuki. "Be careful Kirishima-kun!" Cheered Izku. 

We walked some more into an area that seemed empty but I was cautious. You never know when will a villain appear. We were out of hearing distance a while ago when Deku stopped walking. "Hey, Kacchan..." I felt as my blood runs cold in me. The way he told my name scared me. It was cold and distant. I didn't dare to turn back and look at him but when I did he was in my face with a knife. He moved swiftly I could barely dodge. I backed away not taking my eyes off him. He slowly followed me. "You see Kacchan you heroes are so naive." He laughed with a hint of insanity in his voice. "It was so easy to trick you." I soon realized that the Deku I knew was indeed dead this is not the Deku I-I used to know. Suddenly a fit of anger and disappointment ran through my body. I screamed and launched a huge explosion in the villain's face.  When my sight cleared he was gone. "Huh?" My confusion soon turned into panic when Deku jumped on my back yanked my arm backwards and stabbed through my palm twisting the knife multiple times. I fell on the ground hitting my head. I was on the verge of blacking out. The crazy bastard grabbed hair and pulled my head up. "Look at me Kacchan! I swear on my life I'll make you suffer for what I had to go through. We both know who caused the fire, Kacchan!" Chuckled Izuku. "I'm sorry! It was an accident I swear De-Izuku believe me! Please, I'm sorry!" I pleaded tears rolling down on my dirty face. "Don't you think it's a little bit too late for apologies? You bastard killer!" He's right it's too late for the both of us. I felt as my blood runs cold and the small amount of power I had left is leaving my body. The last thing he said to me made me realize that his journey of revenge will be the death of me. "Don't you dare die Kacchan. I'll come back to see you again." He stood up and left me lying in my own puddle of blood.  With his words echoing through my mind I slipped into unconsciousness.

Okay so this was an irrelevant filler basically but please note that it was the best I could do it this current state lol I'm going crazy here. I hope you liked it tho :3 Plus I wanted to give you a sign that I'm alive and I didn't abandon the story. I wish to finish it by November or October since I'll be in my 3rd-year wich Is a gonna be a big ass deep throat. So yeah. May the power of anime and the uwu gods be with y'all xDD