Chapter 1

I was in the bathroom smoking weed with my friends, we were laughing while she took pictures of me on her polaroid camera.

I stuck my tongue out and crossed my legs and she snapped the picture.

"Let me see it." She waved it around handing it to me.

"Love it."

I puffed on the joint again and the bell rung and Lyric took the blunt out of my mouth putting it out.

I put my bag over my shoulder and hopped off the sink with my friends following after me.

"You guys go I have to piss." I say. Naomi and Clever nods leaving but of course my best friend Lyric stays.

I walk into the stall pulling down my uniformed skirt and peeing, i washed my hands leaving out of the stall.

We walked out of the bathroom only to be met with administration.

The principal folded his arms and shook his head at me.

"Well if it isn't Lyric and Jamie."

"Mr. Grinch how's your day?" I asked.

Lyric laughs at my sarcasm.

"In my office now!"

——————-

"Jamie this is you 12th time in my office! You still don't learn your lesson I see, I'm starting to think you like being in here." he says. I roll my eyes and he slams his hand down.

"You are on thin ice young lady!"

"Can I go now?" I said getting up but he beat me to the door.

"Sit back down! I haven't given you your punishment yet." I rolled my eyes sitting down.

Mr. Green would be handsome if he wasn't a pain in my ass all the time, I leaned back in the chair and the door opened and a girl with short red hair that came down to neck and two space buns in her head walked in.

She had the horrible uniform on too but it looked good on her. She looked at Mr. Green and back at me. She had freckles and black eyeliner on the mascara did justice for her lashes and the highlight on her face made her look gorgeous.

She had just the right amount of blush and red lipstick on and wings on her eyes making her green eyes pop.

"Daddy It's lunch time."

"Okay sweetie let me write up her detention and we can eat lunch." She nods and looks at me giving me a friendly smile.

——————————

"He gave me a detention and called home! My dad is cutting me off if I don't get my shit together! He really is ruining my life!" I said to my friends at the linch table.

"If only there was a way to get him back." Naomi said. I smirked.

"There might be one. Did you guys know that Mr. Green had a daughter?" My friends smiled.

So here is another book! I really hope you guys enjoy this one as much as you enjoy 'Mean but i like it'