Chapter 5

"Shit!" I heard. "Shit, shit, shit."

I picked my head up off of my pink fluffy pillow looking at the noise machine waking me up out of my sleep. I saw Blair, her red hair was no longer tamed it was a mess, she hurriedly gathered her clothing and left shoe.

I sat up on my bed.

"You should relax it's just one day of school." I said grabbing my lighter and blunt.

"Don't tell me to relax my dad's going to kill me!" She looks down at the big black shirt I changed her into.

"How did i get here and did you put me on this."

"You were passed out at the party I knew you couldn't show up home drunk so I brought you back here, and yes I changed you, is there a problem?"

"Yes given what happened last night." She said looking for her other shoe. I smirked standing up.

"What happened last night?" I asked.

"What?"

"You said something happened last night." I said stalking closer to her. "What happened?"

She backed up hitting the wall.

"W-we kissed." She whispered.

I caressed her cheek moving my hands down to her legs.

"That's all we did?" I asked moving my hands further up her now exposed legs.

"A-and you-"

"I what?" I asked moving my hands to her pussy that was already soaking, I smirked leaning into her. She closed her eyes as I went up to her waist band playing with it.

"You touched me." She moaned. I nodded sliding my hands under the waist band hovering over her clit.

"And did you like it?" She nods eagerly and I smiled pulling my hand out.

"You're not as innocent as you look." I say. "And your shoe is behind you." She turns around grabbing it.

"That can't happen again Jaimie."

"What can't happen?" I ask lighting my blunt.

"That." I smirked.

"Okay."

It's quiet as I smoke, I look at the time seeing i missed 1st and 2nd period. I put my blunt down taking my shirt off.

Blair closes her eyes as I throw on my bra and skirt and shirt for school.

"Can you take me home?" She asked.

"Of course what are friends for." I say grabbing my purse and hello kitty car keys. She was still wearing my shirt I walked to the door and she followed.

We walked downstairs where my parents and baby sister was having breakfast.

"Jaimie!!" My little sister said running to me.

"Hey jellybean." I said kissing her forehead.

"Whose your friend?" My mom asked.

"Blair but we're leaving." I said.

"Hi." Blair said.

"Hey Blair it's nice to meet you. How did you and my daughter become friends?" My mom asked I rolled my eyes I made a funny face at my little sister.

"She-"

"We're leaving." I grabbed her arm walking out.

"Ouch." She said ripping her arm away from my grip.

I got in my car and she joined me looking at my all pink seats she smiles at me and I drive her home.

We arrived her place and there was a police car outside of her place.

"Oh my god." She says getting out. Her dad walks out of his house and looks at me and her.

"Blair where were you!" I roll my eyes pulling out of their driveway.