Chapter 9

"Jaimie baby are you okay? You've been quiet this entire time." She said.

"Did I say something to upset you?" Abby asked.

"Abby please shut the hell up." I said walking away from her.

Blair has a habit of pushing buttons I didn't even know worked, I just wish I could turn my feeling off so that I couldn't feel that way about her. I bumped into someone.

"Why don't you watch where your going!" I said a gasped left the persons mouth and i looked up and saw Blair.

"B-Blair, I didn't know it was you."

"Is everything okay? You seemed mad in class and then you just walked out." I sighed.  "are you okay?"

"Is there something wrong with me?" I asked her eyebrows furrowed and she looked at me confused.

"I don't get what you mean." She said.

"Am I the reason-" a guy walked up to Blair.

"Hey, are we still on for the movies tonight?" Charles asked.

"Charles?! Really?" I said.  "That's who you're seeing?"

"Yeah, Charley I'll talk to you after school." I mean mugged him and he nodded walking away.

"What's your problem?"

"So he's the reason why you don't want to kiss me anymore?"

She grabbed my arm pulling me away from everyone.

"Could you not be so loud." She whispered.

"Why you don't want your boyfriend to know about us?"

"There is no us!" She said and for some reason that made my heart do this weird thing.

I don't know what it was but i felt the need to cry and I hated this feeling I've never felt like this in a very long time.

"Were you seeing him when we took you to the party?" I asked. She shook her head.

"We started seeing each other yesterday."

"The same time me and Abby got together, so you were jealous and you started dating him?" I said proudly.

"No my dad introduced us and we had a lot in common it has nothing to do with you. I'm happy you're with Abby you deserve happiness." I roll my eyes.

"So i take it Charles doesn't know about what happened at the party I wonder what would happen if i told him."

"Why are you doing this Jaimie?" She asked her eyes pleading with me.

"I just need you to admit it I made you feel something you never felt before."

"Why does it matter to you Jaimie? You have a girlfriend!" I shook my head.

"Answer the question!"

"No! That kiss meant nothing to me and I only want you as a friend!"

My heart did another tingle and before i could even registered what i was about to say it had already left my mouth.

"I will ruin you!" I walked to her and stopped at her shoulder.

"Your life here is over." I said bumping into her shoulder and walking away.

I will not be treated like that by no one not even Blair, Abby ran to me and looked back at Blair who seemed to be wiping her eyes and back at me.

"Oh I see, she's the reason why you've been being distant." I rolled my eyes walking away from her.