Chapter 7

The bell ranged and Blair got up to leave and I followed her out.

"Blair!" I called out she looked back at me in surprise.

"Jaimie."

"Where you going?" I asked.

"I-I thought you and your friends were mad at me."

"And why would we be mad at you?"

"Because of my father." I rolled my eyes.

"Your father has always been a dick to me that was really nothing." She smiles.

"Well unless you want to take his advice and stop hanging out with me." She shakes her head. I walked closer to her until my mouth was to her ear.

"Good because I would really miss those soft lips." She blushes and I smirk taking her hand in mines.

"Let's go princess."

"Jaimie." She sighs. "That can't happen again, my father would freak if he found out plus also I'm not interested in a girlfriend."

"You seemed pretty interested when you were confessing your love for me last night " She lets go of my hand.

"I was drunk and just talking." I nod.

"Right."

"I'm going to eat lunch with my dad so that he doesn't worry." I roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I said walking to the lunch room.

"So?" Lyric asked.

"She acted like she wasn't interested yet last night she was all over me. I don't understand." I said.

"What did she say?" Clever asked.

"She said that we can't kiss again and that she's not interested." Naomi smiles.

"Oh that's classic girl behavior when we tell a guy that we can't date it's because-"

"We want them to fight for us." I continue.

"So what I fight for her." I say Lyric shakes her head.

"No I have a better idea. Flirt with another girl or kiss another girl in front of her and see how that makes her feel." She says I smile.

"Now that I can do."

————————

I closed my locker and Abbey raced up to me smiling.

"Did you really mean what you texted to me?" She asked.

"Of course, I want you to go out with me." I said she squealed.

"This is amazing I've always liked you but you never showed me any attention. What changed your mind."

"Okay 21 questions do you want to date or not." She nods eagerly.

"I would love to." I fake a smile kissing her hand.

"Great." I said.

"I'll pick you up at 8 in the morning for school." She nods and pecks my lips really quick running away.

I roll my eyes walking to my car. Take that Blair!