Ch.4 RUN AWAY!!!

Being kidnapped by a bald man
This was definitely not apart of the plan

"This way!" Violet whispered so we wouldn't be caught. We scurried around the kitchen searching for a sack of flour close to Sunny's size.

"Apulta" Sunny said.

"Good job sunny this one is perfect!" Violet replied. We took the sack of flour and Violet went into action. She wrapped a small rope around the bag of flour and used a complicated knot to keep it around the sack. Then she took a cookie sheet from the kitchen and attached four wheels that were originally from a food cart. She put the bag on the cookie sheet and using the rope around the sack of flour she wrapped it underneath the sheet, wrapped it once more around the sack of flour then gave the end of the rope to Duncan.

Duncan needed to look like Klaus so he wore makeshift glasses Violet made from forks and spoons. To look like Violet I snipped the ribbon bookmark in my journal and tied my hair up with it.

"How do I look?" I asked Klaus who was fiddling with the spyglass.

"Umm different, a good different, not that you didn't look good before, before you looked really good erm you look good now too but um never mind" He blushed. I cracked a smile at him being so flustered by a simple question. "It's almost sundown" Klaus reminded us. We all stood up took a good long look at each other wondering what would happen if this was the last time we see each other. Klaus handed me the spyglass and just before I walked out I gave him a kiss on his right cheek. I walked away and didn't look back. I'm praying that it won't be the last time I look into his beautiful brown eyes.

.............

"Keep running!" Olaf yelled and we did as we were told. I didn't care anymore about how tired I was or how sweaty I was because I knew that we were doing it for a good cause. The sun was almost up so soon we would be able to go back and help the Baudelaires.

"Keep running baby!" I looked behind me to see that the rope had snapped. We were so close! Olaf was going to realize we aren't the baudelaire children. We sprinted towards the exit of the field but I felt a giant hand on my stomach.

"AHHHHH" I screamed Duncan kicked the man in the shin and tried to grab me but wasn't able to because two woman and another person grabbed him. We both were screaming now. The giant bald man threw me over his shoulder as I screamed and kicked.

"ISADORA" I heard somebody yell. "DUNCAN" said another voice. I knew it had to be the Baudelaire kids.  Duncan and I screamed their names as they sprinted towards us. The associates of count Olaf opened a door to their car and threw Duncan in first.  Klaus was almost here now. The bald man jumped in the car with me still on his shoulder I could see Klaus now and I stretched out my hand and Klaus held on to it and pulled "ISADORA" he yelled again. "KLAUS" I bellowed. One of the white faced ladies bit Klaus' hand and he reflexively let go. He realized what he done when the door shut and the car drove off. I could barley see him but I did see that he was still sprinting to the car but stopped when he realized it was hopeless.

"V.F.D!" Duncan yelled "THE NOTEBOOKS" I pulled out my spyglass to see that I only had half of it. The other half was in Klaus' hands. At least they have the notebooks. I thought. But Olaf laughed manically as he pulled up two notebooks from his lap. One green one black. Now we started to cry, we were scared, we were hopeless. But I didn't cry for long because the bald man hit me in the head and I was knocked out cold. I kind of hoped that I wouldn't wake up.

Scared for whats coming our way
So much for saving the day.

A/N
This chapter is the shortest one by far. I promise the next one won't be like this. I just wanted the kidnapping to have its own chapter. Make sure to vote, comment, and share!

Xoxo,
Your Author