Chapter Two

"You are drunk".

"That has never stopped you".

The cynicism nature of that statement was bemusing. There was taunt that rendered her,speechless. There was a promise never to speak of that night,she was inebriated.

"I want to go home Malachi".

She had never once referred to that house as her home. She felt suffocated and without means there. The silence made her lose her wits. She missed Italy with an ache in her heart.

"Strip, Clèmence".He demanded.

She did not move a muscle. It was apparent, neither of them were getting their way this night. She refused to behind over her back for him, until he was prepared to listen to her reason. The pain gnawing at her jaw served as another reminder.

"Why don't you get Bianca to do it for you. She would be more than eager to please her brother".

His cynical smile returned." She would but I am not one to indulge whores. I like my women exquisite and you, Sweet, are the most exquisite of all".

The abrupt change in behavior did not surprise her. This was a game they played and he always turned out to be the winner. There was a need for change,a different approach and tactic that would make him send her to Italy. She would be compliant with him,since refusal to do so has gotten her to a dead end.

With a seductive smile,she slowly unbuttoned the gown. The material pulling at her feet,her upper half was naked. The cold air teasef her nipples to become erect, the pointed peaks catching his attention.

The sheer material of her underwear left little to imagine. The space between them dwindled, her arms went around his neck as she stood on her toes for a passionate kiss. But instead, he pulled her until her legs were wrapped around his waist, feeling his warm, hard arousal.

Warm lips met her hardened nipples, sucking like an infant,his skillful tongue caressed the soft skin,while his fingers played, pulled and twisted the other nipple. With need for friction,she grinded her wet center against the growing member. Her essence soaking the fabric of his slacks.

He released her breast from his mouth and carried her to the poker table. Laying her on her back, he got on his knees and spread her legs wide open.

"Gesú". He groaned. His tone raspy from desire. Leaning forward, he inhaled gently, savoring the moment to come. Clèmence was writhing with impatience, the ache in pussy becoming more unbearable.

"God,you are so wet".

Pulling the underwear aside, two thick fingers delved into her core. Teasing softly, he moved out of her, causing her to whimper at the loss. Only to be met by his warm tongue sucking at her weeping pussy. The sensation produced a harsh scream, her hands pulling at his hair,to go deeper with his tongue.

"I am going to fuck you so hard, Italy will be nothing but a distant memory".He said nuzzling the pink folds of her pussy.

Sweat shone on her naked body,she brought her hand towards her soft chest to stimulate her hardened nipples. Malachi's fingers had began thrumming a sonorous rhythm with his tongue driving her to the brink of insanity. His wet tongue fucked her with reckless abandon. The room filled with the sound of her moans.

A bright light clouded her vision,her body hummed with electricity, screaming out her release. She came so hard, she squirted her essence on his face. Limp and fully satiated, the man between her legs continued to suck her clean.

"It's been awhile since you did that". He noted, referring to the mess she created after she had cum. His face was alighted with the translucent liquid of her essence. He leaned over, bringing the fingers that had stretched her towards her mouth. With desire, he commanded." Suck".

She took the fingers into the warm cavern of her mouth, she lapped at the skin with wet tongue,tasting herself. Italy would be nothing but a distant memory, the words attacked her subconsciousness. She bite the finger with her sharp teeth,the metallic taste of his blood filled her with contempt.

Removing his fingers harshly, the desire formerly in his eyes was now overtaken by anger. She was a fool to believe that he would conform to her wishes after fucking her, she had denied him her body for past days.

"Think twice before you do anything that would cost you". He threatened.

"I hate you so much. You said we were only coming here for a week, two weeks at most but how long has it been,two months!. Two months and we are still here,you forbid me from going anywhere except this fucking club!. I am feel suffocated, I have had-".

A ringing sensation made her eyes water, her cheek swollen from the force it had just been dealt. The brute exertion of the action made her head hit the wooden table with force. Her naked body felt numb as she tried to remain conscious.

"I should cut off your tongue and feed it to that dog of yours,or better still pluck out your eyes with the paintbrushes you love so much. I have a feeling you like being throttled. I have been lenient enough".

It was as if she was under the influence of some drug, an anaesthetic if it be the case. Her body was numb to all sensation but her eyes watched as he unbuckled his belt,as he folded the leather into a whip and stuck her hard against her stomach.

She did not feel a thing as he persisted with more force,hitting her breast,thigh and stomach. She believed it was her body's defence mechanism against the pain. His knees dug into her skin as she was flipped over,the belt striking her back creating an array of welts.

She was unaware of when he stopped the torment on her body. The bruises and welts covered her body as if she was a plain canvas. He stood before her with his weapon of torture striking her harshly against the jaw he had formerly bruise.

She refused to notice the injection in his hand. The needle and liquid as familiar as her next breath. She did not flinch when it pierced her skin roughly. The effect taking over almost immediately.

"Go to sleep".