Love Me!

Yandere Craig x Insane Tweek

Craigs Pov
"C-craig...please don't d-d-do this! I'm y-you friend! W-why a-are you doing this!?" Clyde said crying and backing up to the wall as he held his stab wound. I walked towards him, bent down and pointed my bloody knife to his neck. "We used to be friends but you wanted us to be more than that. You pulled me away from my tweek and now that asshole Kenny is taking tweek away from me. If you would have just left me the fuck alone this would never have happen. You just got so jealous because me and tweek are so close huh." I say with no emotion.

"But I love you craig! So dont do this!" Clyde cried more and sobbed. "Yeah well clyde" I whisper in his ear " I NEVER loved You!" I say and stab the knife in his throat. He scream but was caught off by blood coming out of his mouth. He fell on the floor life less. I took a picture of his body. I will forever remember this.
.
.
People were crying at school. Every one was sad at the death of Clyde. There were talking all about it in lunch."God! Who would so such a thing" Token said and whiped his tears with his sleeves. "Y-yeah w-w-who would do that t-to our f-friend Clyde" Jimmy said and looked down. "Yeah..." Tweek manege to say as I hugged him. He twitch and shaked in fear. "Calm down Tweek no one gonna hurt you" I say and ruffled his hair. I mentally smiled at Tweek.

"Tweek!" I heard a voice say and I growled. Fucking Kenny McCormick. "Tweeky are you ok?" Kenny said and took tweek out of my grasp and hugged him. I feel as if I could kill.

Tweek pov
"Yeah... I'm ok" I lied. I'm fucking happy. Thank God someone killed that fuckboy Clyde. He bullied me ever scence I hang out with craig. I'm glad someone decided to kill him. I wanted this  forever. Hahaha! I hope someone killed this pervert Kenny. Ha! He only want to get I'm my pants. I hope he dies in the most horrible way possible.

I hope I get to see all of my hated people bodys dismembered or mutilated. Wendy, Bebe, Kenny, Butters, Cartman, Stan. I want to see them all murdered. I don't care if everyone dead as long if Craig is still alive. I think he's the only one who is keeping me from going more insane than I am.

".... I'm so glad your fine" Kenny finally finished. "Thank Kenny" I say and hug him. "See you" Kenny says and leave. I turn back to see craig looking kinda mad. " craig you okay?" I asked and put my hand on his shoulder. I see him turn pink for a second but look away really fast.

"Yeah I'm just sad" craig said. "Oh.... me too" I lie again.

I don't know if you like it but I will continue it. I like the way it's coming out so I hope you guys will to.