They Deserve It

This is going to be a long chapter becouse there is a torture scene so if you don't like then don't read. It going to be detailed. Please. Now enjoy the story
Craigs Pov

"Hey Wendy,Bebe!" I wave and walk to them. "Craig!" They both cry out at the same time. They ran to me and looked at me with a sexual pose. Barf. "We are so sorry we hurt your best friend tweek" Wendy said a a baby voice, trying to sound cute. "Yeah, we don't know what got into us!" Bebe said using her arms to squeeze he breast together. God there such fucking sluts.

"I forgive you, and I'm sorry for calling you sluts". I can't fucking wait to kill them. "Oh it's okay Craigy" They say at the same time. Eww. And did they just call Craigy!?

"I actually wanted to take you to a cabin in Starks Pond, to show my forgivness" I say. "Really!? Sure let's go!" Bebe said and Wendy nodded. Jesus there so dumb. "Then let's go" I say as they follow behind me.

Time Skip

"There's a room to the left, you can wait for me there" I say and point to the room. They giggle and scramble to the room. Once the door is closed I opened my bag. I smirk. This is gonna be fun.

I see the bat that I left in the corner of the room. Perfect. I grab it and walk to the room. I crack open the door to see Wendy and Bebe sitting on the bed. I fully open the door and Wendy run to me. "Craigy!" She yells and hugs me. "Uh? Why do you have a bat?".

I didn't awnser but closed the door. "Crai-" CRACK! I cut off Wendy as I swung the bat at her ankle. I her a satisfying crack, from her ankle and a thud from her falling. I hit her with the bat in stomach.

"Aaaaaahhh!Wendy!!!" Bebe screamed and scrambled to get out the room. I hit her in the back as she screamed. She fell and I hit her in the knees. They weren't moving but they were breathing. I guess they passed out in fear.

I drag them out of the room and put them in a chair. I grab my bag and pullout two long ropes.I lay out every single torter tool I have on the floor. I put on my gloves, just in case. "Time to wake them up". SMACK!!! SMACK!!!"Agh!" "Aah!"They scream. "M-my ankle br-b-broken!" Wendy cried. "My knees dis-located!" Bebe screamed.

"Craig! Why did you do this!? You-you asshole!" Wendy yelled. I glare at her. She noticed and immidatly shut up. "You hurt my Tweek" I say in a dark voice witch made them made shocked.

"You nearly killed us for Tweek!? Are you serious? I'm gonna tell my dad and..." I ignored Bebe as I grab the small knife from the floor. I stabed her in the thigh. "Aaaaagghg no! Stop!" Bebe screamed as I drag the knife deep through her skin. I pull out my knife, it was coverd in blood. The blood driped onto the floor.

"C-Craig you monster! How could you do that!?" Wendy started to cry in the fear of dying. "You should know better too hurt tweek like that" I say and grab a long pointy knife. "Are you really going to kill us over tweek? Are you a fag? You rather have him, a twitchy,faggy,ugly,mental, kid tha-" I cut Bebe of again as I cut through her cheek. The knife went all the way through her mouth and it came out her other cheek.

Her mouth was open, so I could see the knife in her mouth. A million tears came out through Bebes eyes, she sobbed in pain. "...Oh my god..Bebe" Wendy said below a whisper. "I might as well make you die in the most worst way posible" I say and grab my tweezers. I also grab my gag too. "..Please craig..d-ont hurt me...I won't tell anyone I swear.." Wendy said, crying as well.

"I can't do that" I say clipping the tweezers, trying to get her scared. "W-why? Please Craig!" She said and looked down, crying hard. "You hurt Tweek, so I'm going to hurt you, but way worse" I say in a dark voice, grining like a maniac.

I put one of her fingers between the tweezers and squeezed it tightly. "Agh!please dont!" She begged but I ignored her. I started twisting her finger. Hearing it crack till I finaly broke it. "No...dont". I started pulling her finger, seeing it stretching. Her skin started to rip, causing blood to squirt. Her finger was almost teared off. "Aaaaaagh stop stop stop! Please!" Wendy screamed.

Bebe looked in horror, not moving with the knife still through her mouth. "Almost off" I said and started laughing. I finally heard a "SNAP" and a scream from wendy. I look at my tweezers and saw Wendy teared off finger. "Wow, that took a lot of effort" I say.

"I'll keep this, so I can show tweek and he will see how much I love him" I say and giggle. "I...I.. I hate you" Wendy says between breaths. "Oh Wendy, I never loved you, at least I don't give my body to men all over school like Stan,Kenny,Clyde and even Cartman! You must be a really needy slut if you wanted his small ass dick in your stretch up vag! Hahaha!" I laugh grabbing lemon juice.

"Shut up! At least I'm not a Phcyco path who kills people for a guy!" Wendy says back. I shack my head. " I'm doing this for love your doing that for lust. Two different things!" I say. I open the lemon juice and pour it all over Wendy and Bebe cuts. Wendy screams in pain and shakes her head franticly wanting the pain to stop. Bebe was just shaking and crying in pain.

"Why are you guys already screaming and crying? We just started?" I say and smiled at the two. There eyes widen. This is going to be a long day.