Your mine

Craigs Pov
I grab my shovel, hiting it in the ground and scooping out dirt. I repeat this until I think it's deep enough. I grab her wrist, dragging her into the hole. I look her one more time, her once puffy blond hair was burn and black. Her blue eyes were now gone.

I grabed the shovel, grabbing dirt and dumping it top of her. Keep doing this till the hole if full. I grab Wendy's wrist and drag her in the other hole. Her face was mutilated. The skin on her face was now cut off. I drag her in the hole, and cover her in dirt.

(Time skip)

I sigh and wait for the assembly to start. I look to see Tweek walking to me and sit next to me. I smile as I see him grab my arm in fear. The Gym starts to fill up with classes.

"Alright we are going to start the assembly. Now we wanted to-LESLIE I SEE YOU TALKING SHUT IT!" PC Princable yell.

"Now we wanted to talk about what happening, and that is children going missing. Now we already lost 4 kids, Clyde,Kenny and just yesterday, Bebe and Wendy" PC Princable starts. A series of gasp fill the gymnasium.

I notice Tweek shaking so I ruffle his hair. He looked at me and soon calmed down.

"We are going to have a new school rule. You are not allowed to walk home alone. You must be picked up by your parents or take the bus" Pc principle said and students groaned. Students start to mumble at the idea.

Mr Macky grabed the microphone from Pc principle hand and started talking. "Now children were doing this for your safety, mkay". Mr Mackey said into the microphone, making it echo through the gymnasium."your parents want you safe, mkay" Mr Makey said, making the mumbles die down.

"That is all for today,have a great school day" Pc Princable said as all student were dismissed.
"Agh! C-craig! Do you you think I'm gonna get kidnapped! Van! I don't wanna die!" Tweek yelled as he cling onto my arm. "No worries tweekers, I'm sure you'll be fine." I say.

Because I would never hurt you, my little tweek.

"A-alright then" tweek said as he walked with me. ''Lets skip school again" I say and tweek looked at me shocked. "Won't we get in trouble again?" Tweek asked and I shook my head. "Don't worry Tweekers" I say. Tweek looked doubtful at first but smiled and nodded.

"Agh! Alright craig, I guess we could skip" tweek said and smiled. "Lets go then" I say as we walkout the school together.

Oh Tweeky, your finally going to be mine. Forever . My little Tweekers.