Sequal Info

Ok so you guys really wanted a sequal so imma make it official.

The Title of the story will be called "Not How Seems" and this is the cover.

I might edit it I dunno but this is the cover. I do NOT take credit for the art this belongs to some one else if you know the artist please tell me. I'm only responsible for the title on the picture.

Okay so aside from that I made a summary it might not be official but just to give you a brief idea.

Summary:
A new couple as began. It's tweek and craig!There the best couple in south park. Every one loves how perfect there relationship is. Everything is fine, or so it seems. Friends began to notice the strange behaviors Tweek and craig gives off. They don't seem as the person they were befor. When one person notices, they go missing. And people start to doubt the whole perfect innocent couple act, but of course that won't stop there relationship. After all they are the best couple in south park. Right?

Okay so that's the summery! Tell me if you like it or if it need so improvment. So that's the plot I'm going for. I think it's a good idea. Anyways!

Though i do have some good ideas I don't have a lot. So that's where you guys come in! I know you have expectations for this story and I want you to like it so I decided that you guys can give me some ideas for the story and if you like we can a collaboration on a chapter.
Wouldn't that be fun! :)

Okay, so if you do want do do a collaborative of give me some ideas please tell me in the comments. I'll be doing the first  callaborations with the first person who comments about it. So yall know I ain't  doing favoritism :|

Please try not to have the same ideas. I'll tell you if you do but your all creative so I'm sure it won't happen.

Of course I'll give you credit, it's your ideas after all.

So now that I'm done saying everything have a wonderful Byyyyeeeeee!

                                Author-chan