Killing is the most fun

Tweeks Pov
(After Class)

"Worthless spaz!" "You fucking freak!" Why are you here!?" "How does Craig like you!?" "Craig is to perfect to be your friend!" Screamed Wendy and Bebe to me as I crying in the corner. They laughed as Wendy ripped my favorite book.

Don't do it. I say to myself as I contained myself. Do it. Hurt them. Punch them, slap them, kick them, kill them! Just make them suffer! "STOP!" I yell to myself but Bebe and Wendy thought I said it to them. "What did you say?" Wendy said folded her arms. "Why you little shit" Bebe said walking torweds me.

"Stop it" said a voice. I look and saw,... I saw craig looking pissed. Bebe and Wendy turned with angry face till they saw him. They stayed perfectly still as Craig walked passed them. He had a face of worry as he grabed me and hugged me. He looked at Wendy and Bebe with anger and hugged me tighter.

"Get out of my sight" Craig said and Wendy and Babe started tearing up. "But why!? Why are you protecting him?" Wendy practically yelled. Craig growled. "I said get out of my sight! You fucking filthy sluts!" Craig said in a dark voice I never heard before. The two girls gasped in sadness and ran away crying with there make up smuging. Craigs looked at me and his faced changed to anger to loving as soon as he saw me.

"Are you ok Tweekers?" Craig said to me and whipped my tears away with his thumb. I blush and hugged him and he almost stumbled as I did.

"Thank you craig" was all I said and he hugged me back.

Craigs Pov
"Lets ditch school and go some where" I say, grab his hand and walking out of school. When we were far away form school I stoped walking. "Where do you wanna go?" I asked. "Well my parents aren't home so we can go there!" Tweek said and smiled.

Oh that cute little smile makes me melt. I blush slightly. " s-sure we can go there if you want" I say, smiling at his cuteness. "Sure!" He said and held my hand as we walked to his house.

Time Skip

"Hahaha he farted on his face! Hahaha!" Tweek laughed and smiled at the TV. I didn't even bother to watch Terance and Philip, I just wanted to see my cute little coffee bean. God he's so adorable. Tweek checked his phone and I notice his face turned sad. "What's wrong?" I asked worried. "Huh, oh it's nothing, just Wendy and bebe saying mean thing to me" he said.

I felt that feeling again. That feeling that I can just strangle someone. "Oh it's almost time for my parents to come back" tweek said looking at me. God I just love his big green eyes. "It was nice hanging with you,see ya at school tomorrow Tweekers" I say and hug him. "Oh yeah see you at school Craig" Tweek smiled and hugged me back. I love his touch. His warmth of his body and the smell of his hair.

"By tweek" I wave goodbye and leave his house. My mind starts too run with thoughts of him. His smile, His eyes, his hair body,laugh, everything about him.

My mind went to the thought of Wendy and Bebe. I slightly laugh. The horrible things I'm going to do to them.