FINAL CHAPTER (Lemon)

"Y-you mean it? You love me?" Craig said and grabed tweeks hand and held him close. Tweek nodded exitedly. "I alwa-ys thought yo-ou wouldn't love me b-but you doing this ma-made me realise you do!"

Tweek said smiling. "You don't care I killed those people" craig said just realising the fact. "Oh craig " tweek started "people like them don't deserve to live in the world" tweek said in a dark voice, without stuttering.

Craig stared at Tweek with a suprise look.
"I m-might b-be a bit in-sane" tweek said with a cheeky smile.

"God I love you " craig said. "Let me show you how much I wanted you" craig said with a smirk. "Huh?" Tweek said before being kissed by craig. The kiss showed love and passion at first but the more it went on it turned into want and lust.

"C-craig" tweek said through the kissed which gave craig a perfect opportunity to shove his tounge inside. Tweek let out a muffled gasp. Craig explored tweek wet cavern and fought with the boys tounge.

Both boys produce so much saliva it began to drip down tweeks chin. This one kiss turned tweek on too much than it should.

Craig hand roamed around tweek waist down to his ass. The sudden touched made tweek mouth open and tounge stick out. Craig had obviously won.

"My tweekers, I've never seen this face before" craig said as he used his hand to hold the boys chin up.

"E-ver-y thi-ing hap-happend so f-ast" tweek staid as he tried to catch his breath. "My cute little tweekers". Craig kick the box of the bed and led tweek down. "Are you okay with this" craig said. "N-not re-really but if it - it's you th-en I'm okay"

Craig proceed to go down to tweeks kneck and lick and suck there. Craig began to lick up and down all over tweeks kneck, trying to find his sweet spot. Tweek gave little tiny moans bur not load ones until craig finally found what he was looking for. "Mmm~ahhh~ cr-craig~" tweek moaned. He could feel craig smirk against his skin.

Crqaig sucked around that spot, turning the skin turn purple and red. He felt tweek squirm under him. Craig loved this feeling. The feeling of control.

Craig stoped and began to unbuttoned tweek shirt and it was easy sense tweek never buttoned it proberly. As soon the shirt was off craig could only stare. Craig was happy, joyful that this amazing boy was all his.

Tweek noticed and began to blush darker than before. "A-am I ack! Ugly?" Tweek said and craig eyes widen in shock.

"No! It's not that. I love your body,that's all" craig said, as tweek gave a tiny smile, and craig loved that.

Craig then began to suck on on the pale sensitive skin. "Haa~ha" tweek moaned as the feeling of pleasure came back to him.

The skin turned purple and red. Craig wanted to claim tweek. He wanted men to knows tweek is his. He wanted the hickey to scream his name.

Craig pinched and twisted tweek nipple ls, making tweek squirm. Craig liked it,and them began to suck one one nipple while playing with the other. Then he switch and did the same thing again.

"Ahh~craig~" tweek moaned. Craig got lower and lower and tweek got hotter and hotter. Soon, the only thing that was stopping him was pants and underwear . But that didn't stop craig, oh no craig pulled tweeks underwear and pants down at the same time.

Though he wouldn't admit it tweek was getting excited. It was to embarrassing to say it out loud.

Tweek could feel craig hot breath on his member and tweek let out a cute little moan.

Craig did one little lick and tweek squirmed and moaned. "Your adorable tweekers" craig said. "Y-you emba-rrass-ing me" added tweek.

Craig then put tweeks whole member in his mouth and bobbed his head up and down on tweek shaft.