Chapter 1

(Arianna in MM)😍

Ariannas POV

Hey guys im Arianna Anise fletcher, I'm 17 years old. I moved out my moma house when I was 16 almost a year ago because I couldn't take the abuse anymore and on top of that I was almost raped by her boyfriend.

~Flashback~

I was on the bus on my way home. I lived in a fucked up apartment with my mom and her boyfriend in New Orleans.

As I got off the bus I walked up to the apartment. I took my key out my backpack and sighed loudly as I opened the door ( man I hate being here😪).  We lived poorly I barely had any clothes shoes or food.

When I walked in I noticed it was quiet which was unusual until I walked over to the couch and noticed my mom knocked out with a needle in her arm.

I cried walking to my room wondering what happened to her over the last 6 years, every since my dad got locked up she's been beating me and doing drugs And my life just have been a living hell every since. As I walked to room I noticed my moms boyfriend sitting on my bed.

"Why are you in my room" I asked with a attitude.

"Who the fuck you talkin' to little girl" he said with an evil grin on his face.

"I'm talkin' to you, now can you please get the fuck outta my room" I said getting louder Rolling my eyes.

He stood up, shut the door, then walked over to me he was now in my face. He grabbed me by my neck and pushed me against the wall, "Bitch I should kill you, ion ( I don't) know who the fuck you think you are but you getting a little too bold......I think it's time I teach you a lesson" he said smirking.

He finally let go of my neck and I fell to the floor trying to catch my breath. He grabbed me by my shirt and threw me on my bed and started to rip my shirt off, I screamed as loud as I could until he punched me in my face.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH" He yelled as he continued to rip my shirt off. I just silently cried because there was nothing I could do at this point.

As soon as he completely ripped my shirt off, he started to unzip my pants until the door flew open....it was mother.

"What the fuck is going on in here" my momma said walking further into the room.

I stood up on the bed and cried as my moms boyfriend walked over to her.

"Baby I swear, she kept telling me how she wanted and how she-

I cut him off "MOMMA NO, HE'S LYING I SWEAR HE IS" I yelled as I cried

"Hank get the fuck out" my mom said calmly. I felt kind of relieved because I figured she believed me over him. Hank walked out, then my mom walked up to me.

"You stupid bitch" she said lowly shaking her head. "YOU STUPID BITCH, I SWEAR TO GOD I HATE YOU, first you eat all the food, now you try to fuck my man ?" She said stepping closer to me.

SMACK

She smacked me so hard I tasted blood. "Pack your shit up I want you gone by Saturday" she said. "I knew I should've gotten that abortion when I had the chance" she mumbled loud enough for me to hear as she walked out.

I packed up my hygiene stuff and the little clothes I did have. Since it was Thursday that meant I had a day to find a place to stay.

I cried myself to sleep. I woke up so hungry but there was no food to eat as usual. I looked over at the clock and noticed it was 11:47pm

" Man fuck this shit .... I can't do it no more" I said to myself as I got out the bed.

I grabbed my backpack with my belongings and walked the streets I was scared especially around this time of night but I had to do what I had to do.

I walked over to a pay phone and put in a couple of quarters and dialed my best friends Trina's number. After 2 rings she picked up.

"Hello" she said in a sleepy voice

"Hey Tri, I know it lates but can you come pick me up from my place please?"

"Of course bitch I'm on my way right na' '"

"Ok thanks, love you"

"Love you too" she hung up the phone

I sat patiently on the apartments steps and seen Trina's car, I instantly stood up and grabbed my booked and ran to her car. I hopped in and hugged her for what seemed like 5 minutes. She pulled out the parking lot and started driving down the road it was awkwardly silent.

"So what happened Ari?" Trina said not taking her eyes of the roads

I signed and told her the whole story. She had tears in her eyes but quickly wiped them away. It was silent for a minute, we then pulled into the parking lot of her nice apartment, she turned the car off and looked at me.

"Listen bestie I'm sooooo sorry you had to go thru those things and I wish I could've been there to help... I-I reall-y do" she said as her voice cracked.

"It's okay Tri , I love you o-okay-y" I said I cried.

" I love you too" Tri said

We got out the car and hugged tightly then walked up to her apartment. As she unlocked the doors we walked in to her beautiful apartment.

Trina was already 17 her birthday was two months before mine. Trina was a stripper, she starting stripping about 5 months ago and moved out her parents house into her own apartment and bought her a car.

As I sat down Trina went into the kitchen.

"ARE YOU HUNGRY ARI ?" Trina yelled from the kitchen.

"HELL YEA! " I yelled from the living as i giggled a Lul bit.

Trina came in with two plates of taco salad. We ate in silence then she looked at me.

"Sooooo.... I was thinking that you should come work at the strip club with me" Trina said as she smiled

"Well I was thinking about getting a regular job" I said

" listen you don't have to do anything but danceeeeeee , you are so pretty and you have the perfect body for it you'll be bringing in 5,000 a night, shiid maybe more" Trina said

" Well that is easy money and If the pay is like you say I'll have an apartment and car in no time" I said as I smiled at her

"Well first thing after school we'll go up to the club to discuss this with my boss" Trina said

"Ok bet" I said smiley hard

Just the thought of me having my own place and car made me happy and on top of that I won't be abused

~Flashback over~

Sorry if the chapter was boring guys 🤕but it the chapters will only start getting better..... updating tomorrow ❤️