Chapter 4

(Rah'Shawn in MM)

Saturday Night

Arianna POV

After we left the mall we went straight to Chyna's house to get ready for tonight. We bought hella outfits. Since we were dancing tonight we had to wear sum sexy of course. Me, Chy, and Tri found the outfit we wanna wear, but Ella just can't seem to find the right one.

"How this look?" Ella said tracing her body shape with her hands.

"Yup. Thats the one right there" I said nodding my head.

Trina and Chyna also nodded their heads agreeing.

"Ok.. it's 10:30 the party start at 11 so it's time to head out" I said putting on my black trench coat.

"Ight lets go" Tri said while everybody grabbed their belongings.

We decided we all wanted to ride together so we rode in Chynas car. After about 10 minutes of driving we finally pulled up to the club. Mannn the line was so fucking long like it didn't even make sense. But, of course, since we worked there we didn't have to wait in line.

All four of us walked to the back to the dressing room to get ready, since this was a special party Mr.Vontae only wanted the best strippers so it was only like 10 of us usually it'll be about 25 of us.

As we all got ready we heard the DJ calling me, which meant I was up next. My stage name is Peaches.

"Next up we have my favorite, AND your favorite PEACHESSSSS" The DJ said introducing me.

I walked on the stage slowly swaying my hips. The guys went crazy and came closer already throwing money.

Nice and Slow by BallGreezy played, I danced and danced, while I was dancing I noticed Killas eyes directly on me watching my every move so I danced slow and sexy looking him right in his eyes. He so fine😍.

I danced to couple more songs, then I picked up my money off the stage. I made so much money I needed 3 other people to help me. After I put my money up I went back to locker room to take a break, a bitch was tired. Ella and Chyna was doing lap dances out in the crowd while Trina and the twins was on stage.

Chynas POV

While I was doing lap dances, I noticed Killa alone. This is the perfect opportunity for me to get him. I always wanted Killa but I never got a chance to get him but tonight's all that's gonna change😏.

While I was walking towards him I noticed him literally eye fucking Arianna which made me kinda jealous, but luckily she was done dancing so that means the attention will be on ME.

I walked over to him getting ready to give him a lap dance until he stopped me.

"Aye ma, no disrespect but you know that stripper peaches?" He said whispering in my ear.

What he want to know for?

"Y-yea" I said Slowly.

"Well can you bring her to me please"

"Yea. Sure." I said walking off with attitude

I stormed off to the dressing room. I ain't gon lie that hurt. What does he see in her ? What does she have that I don't?  I don't know but I'm pissed as fuck right now.

Arianna POV

While I was chillin in the dressing room I heard the door slam open. So I stood up to see who it was and it was Chyna. She look pissed. I walked over to her and grabbed her arm to see what's wrong with her, she snatched her arm out of my grip like she ain't want me touching her.

What the fuck is her problem?

I had a 'what the fuck'  facial expression, " What's yo problem" I said kinda irritated.

She rolled her eyes, "Nothin..." she said dryly.
"Killa wants you" She said pointing her thumb towards the door walking off.

Is Chyna jealous ? 😬

Keep reading to find out what happens next