Chapter 2

(Rah'shawn in MM) 😍

Arianna POV

After Trina introduced me to the Owner of the strip club he immediately let me work for him. I instantly became a favorite in the club along with Trina. So after a month of living with Trina and working at the club I made enough money to get my own apartment and car.

After I got done dancing, I picked all my money up off the stage and went to the locker room and started to fill my dufflebag, I didn't even feel like counting it right now, Trina wasn't here tonight, I was irritated and tired I just wanted to go home. Once I got done putting on my sweats and sweater, I was getting ready to head out but my boss stopped me.

"Aye peaches" he said walking up to me

My stripper name is peaches

"Yes Mr.Vonte" I said with a fake smile turning around.

"Look I know you tired and wanna go home but I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow my little bro was throwing a party here for his birthday and I only want the best strippers out there, so imma need you , Trina , Ella, Chyna, Shonda, Ka-

" Mr. Vonte ion know because I'm letting you know right na' if Kacey or Shonda say anything slick to me, Chyna, Ella, or Trina I'm beating they ass" I said pointing my finger in his face annoyed, cutting him off.

Shonda and Kacey were twins and jealous of me, Chy, Ella and Tri and was always tryna start shit🙄. I mean I ain't gon lie they could dance they ass off and what not but their attitudes was just to damn nasty.

"Look Arianna please don't pay them no mind , You one of my best strippers and I don't want you fighting, it's gonna be a big ass party and your guaranteed to make over 15,000" he said with smirk

"Wellllll fine I guess I'll do it" I said as I rolled my eyes and smiled as he hugged me

I walked out the club and went to my all black 2018 camero, it had black tints and black rims. I pulled out the club parking lot and started driving down the road and my phone started ringing, so I grabbed it out the cup holder and seen it was Trina.

"Hey bitchhhhhhhhhh" Trina said all loud.

"HEY BABYYYYYYYY" I yelled while sticking my tongue out.

"Girl come to my place for the night I'm bored and I miss you"

" okay girl I'm on my way" then I hung up

I soon pulled up to Trina's apartment complex, luckily I had extra clothes in my car, I always keep a extra outfit in my car you might never know what might happen.

I walked up to her apartment and unlocked the door (yes we have keys to each other apartment). When I walked in it was dark and quiet.

"WHERE YOU AT TRI" I yelled thru house.

"IN MY ROOM" she yelled back at me.

"OK WELL IM FINNA TAKE A SHOWER, I'LL BE IN THERE WHEN IM DONE" I yelled

"OK HURRY UP" she yelled.

I walked to restroom and took off my sweats and stripper outfit and got in the shower. Man I swear that shit felt so good. I washed up twice and stayed in for about 15 minutes. I got out and put on some Victoria secret lotion and my VS (Victoria secret) underwear, some shorts, and a tank top with no bra.

I walked in the room and sat on the bed with Tri.

"Hey bitch" I said floppin on the bed.

"Hey babe" she said hugging me

"Girl did Vontae tell you about his lil brothers party at the club Tomorrow night?" I said looking at my phone.

"Girl yesss, It's killas party, all the ballers gon be there I'ma get me one of em" She said happily sticking her tongue out

"Who the hell is killa" I said looking away from my phone.

"Girl you seriously don't know who killa is?" She asked looking at me and turning her head side ways shaking it.

"No who is he" I said with a serious face

"Where have you been, under a rock? But-he's a fine ass lightskin nigga he a kingpin, and he rich as fuck bitch, all the bitches be going crazy over him" she said looking at me and smiling and shit.

"Well.... I just can't wait to make this money, Vontae said we could make about 15 grand or more" I said smiling

"SWEAR TO GOD BITCH?" Trina said with a serious face looking at me.

"Bitch I swear to god" I said smiling hella hard.

"OHHH MY FUCKIN GOD YO... tomorrow we gotta go to the mall and get some outfits bitch" She said loudly bouncing on the bed.

"Shit bet but I'm tired asf I'm finna go to bed" I said as I layed down.

"Ok goodnight bitch, love you" She said as she turned off the light and layed down.

"Love you too" I said yawning

Sorry if the chapter was boring 🙄 but they'll only get better

I'm going to do another chapter later on today