Chapter 12

1 month later

Trina, Ari, and Ella were currently at Ari house doing nothing but hanging out and enjoying each other's presence.

Ari was looking for an outfit to wear because they were all going out to eat later since they didn't have nothing better to do.

Ari was walking around the house with a sports bra on and some yoga pants to match. When she walked past her mirror she stopped to look at herself.

Ari frowned as she looked at herself, "Oh My godddd." Arianna said whining while looking at herself in the mirror. "I'm so fuckin fat now" She said as she was about to cry.

Arianna was gaining a lot of weight and felt fat. She decided to take a break from stripping, she couldn't even dance like she use to without getting tired. She tried to work on getting her body right by exercising and dieting but nothing was working.

"You gaining weight but you are not fat." Trina said while walking over to her.

"Yes I am ! Look at me."

"If anybody fat in this muthafucka, it's me." Ella said wobbling around.

She was now 7 months pregnant and boah was she big. Her and Kayden AKA Kilo recently moved in together. She was happy and so was he.

"Okay, But your pregnant tho. I'm not. I'm just - just fat." she said moving away from the mirror.

"Shiid you might be pregnant." Trina said while lookin over at her while eating her hot chips.

Arianna ignored her comment and continued to look for a outfit for the day. She knew she wasn't pregnant. While she was in her closet she heard a ding coming from her phone indicating someone was texting her.

She came out of the closet and picked up her phone off of her bed and rolled her eyes and sighed loudly.

"Let me guess, it's Rah'shawn again" Trina said while looking over to her and putting her chips down.

"Yup" She said popping the "P". "I don't even know why he's texting me honestly, he showed his true colors and I don't want nothing to do with him" she said.

"Ain't he with that bitch- brenae or whatever the fuck her name is ?" Trina said referring to Brionna.

"I don't know if they really together, but she posting pictures with him all over her Instagram" Ari said.

She wondered if Rah'shawn even knew he was all on her instagram because he didn't have no type of social media. He hated it, he liked keeping a low profile. But then again that's not her business.

Ari hadn't talked to Rah'shawn since the altercation they had at the mall. She never wanted to speak to him again. Not only was she hurt but she was embarrassed.

Rah'shawn has been trying to reach out and apologize to her to over the past month but she never responded. He even popped up at her house once and threatened to kill any nigga she fucked with. He missed her badly and regret doing her like he did.