Chapter 5

( Chyna in MM 😍)

Chyna POV

"Killa wants you" I told Arianna while pointing my thumb towards the door walking off.

"Bitch" I mumbled walking away.

I can't believe he picked Arianna over me....I mean she pretty and all but she ain't me. I really don't feel like being bothered tonight, the party just started about a hour ago, so I grabbed the money I made so far and left. I really don't give a fuck how they get home , they betta call a Uber or sum because at this point I just wanna go home.

It's like everything I want....it always get taken away from me and tonight was the last straw. I always liked Killa, about 1 year ago we use to fuck around on the low but we stopped ion know why but we did.

I wanted to be in a relationship with Killa but he always said he not with that relationship shit. I never told nobody about me and Killa messing around because first off it's nun of their business and second off all we wasn't inna relationship and all we did was fuck so there was no point.

Arianna POV

After Chyna walked off, I left out the locker room. I really didn't have time to deal with her attitude tonight I got a job to attend to.

I walked out into the crowd. I looked all around for Killa but I couldn't find him.

I felt somebody come up behind and grab me by waist. "What you lookin for ma" a deep voice said. Boahhh he voice was sexy it kinda turned a bitch on😉.

I turned around slowly to see the one and only Killa.

"I heard you was looking for me" I said while studying his outfit.

Rah'Shawn/Killa POV

"I heard you was looking for me" She said looking me up and down slowly.

Man shorty was bad as fuck, I slowly studied all her features from her head to her feet. Shiid i'll fuck the shi-

She interrupted my thoughts. "Take a picture it'll last longer" she chuckled. I guess a nigga was staring to long but I couldn't help it shorty was sum else.

"So, what's the deal shorty"I said licking my lips.

"What you mean what's the deal ?"

"You tryna make sum happen tonight" I said smirking

She made a stank face.

" Look imma keep it a hundred, Im not one of them strippers Okay? If you think im that type you gone fuck and duck  then your wrong, just because imma stripper don't mean Imma give you sum pussy okay strippin is my way of makin cash not giving up ass. Sorry sweety" She with a fake smile getting ready to walk off but I grabbed her arm.

Damn, when I say that to other females they'll be ready to give up in a heartbeat some times ion even gotta ask, I really like her now she earned my respect. Usually females be throwin themselves at me but not her and that just made me want her even more with her sexy ass.

"Look ma' im sorry for comin at you like that, I really am" I said looking her dead in her eyes. Imma keep it gee I was really sorry usually ion give a fuck about no females feelins but Its sum different about her.