Packing

Eyeless jacks POV

"Nina, darling!" I sing.

"Just a minute! I'm doing something."

I watch standing at the door with my hands in my pocket as Nina is trying to shove someone's finger in a blender.

"Nina."

"Wait! It's almost there!"

"..."

From the blue, blood splats all over the place and she grins super hard.

"I'm not helping you clean that up."

She looks at me, and starts laughing.

"I'm serious, Slendy is gonna be pissed."

I walk out the kitchen after he starts cleaning up, and I see Jeff an Jane wrestling. She's like... Tangled in him. She's on his shoulder with one leg in the air, and Jeff looks like he's about to throw the girl.

"Jeff! I said give me my toothbrush!"

"Ah, come on Jane, I don't have it!"

"You do!" Jeff throws Jane literally... Off his shoulder and on the living room couch.

"Guys! Stop!" They both look at me, silent.

"Start packing." I say walking out the room and to my own. I don't wanna bring too much but I want to bring enough. So I throw in my everyday needs, and zip up my pack.

Nina walks in and looks at my bag.

"What's this?"

"We're going somewhere tomorrow."

"Like where?" She says sitting next to my bag, and fingering the zipper."

"Cabin, woods, lake."

"Sounds romantic to me."

"It should sound scary. Haven't you watched a horror movie before? All the teens die at these places."

"Oh ej, you're just the funniest. I'm gonna go pack." She says kissing me and walking out the room.

Jeff's POV

I'm packing my clothes and something pokes my side.

"Jane." I mumble.

"Nope. Think again goof ball!" After those words I then around and pick Sally up growing her in the air and catching her again.

"You should know better than to sneak up on a killer."

"Jeff's no killer, he's a lover!"

"Haha very funny."

"Jeff! Put me down or ill tell Slendy you threw me. You're gonna get in trouble."

I let her go and she scrambles off. I'm surprised there's not a Ben following her.

Jane comes out the bathroom with her hair wrapped in a towel. Her body is wrapped with another towel, and it barley even circles her body.

"Jeff I need the lotion."

"Get it yourself."

"It's right next to you?"

"And."

"What's been up with you lately?"

"What do you mean?"

"You've been acting weird. What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Whatever Jeff, Im trying to listen to you, but you're being an asswhole."

"Yeah, well it's what I'll always be, and if you don't like if. To bad."

"That really stung. Jeff."

"Oops."

"FUCK YOU!" She storms off to probably Nina's room. I'm not getting how I've been acting. Im always this way?"

,,It

A whistle follows after my thoughts. I look behind me and Ej is standing in the doorway.

"What happen?"

"She's in her mood."

"Oh... I guess."

It's now dark outside and I lay in my bed alone. There's no Jane to snuggle in. And to wrestle with until I get tired. I spread my arms and legs out and just stare forward, until I dream so hard I'm asleep.

Nina's POV

Jane is all moody because Jeff. She's asleep on the couch, in the living room. Ej and I are in his bed, but I think I should of let her sleep in my bed or something.

"What are you thinkn about." Ej whispers.

"Jane. I feel bad for her."

"Why?"

"Jeff is a handful."

"Things will be better in the morning. I promise."

I lightly take off his mask, and trace his jaw, kissing him and smiling against his lips. Then I'm off on to dream world.

Janes POV

I don't know what's been going on with Jeff lately. He never says stuff like that to me. And he threw me. I feel like I'm just his play buddy.

I'm sharing this couch with smile, and he keeps running in his sleep, so he's kicking me a lot. Eventually I fall asleep, but I'm so uncomfortable.

Smile starts kicking me again and I wake up a little. I see a figure, with no shirt on and pajama pants. Long black hair. This has to be-

I'm picked up and I'm being carried. What? Is this Jeff?

"Jeff?" I say faintly. But they don't answer. Instead, they say,

"I'm tired, and I can't go to sleep."

I'm layed on a bed, and the figure takes of his pants. I try to sit up, but they come and lay by me. Okay let me fix that, they lay on me basically. They snuggle into me, and wrap their arms all over me. I'm assures this is Jeff when they say,

"Go to sleep." Even though it's in the wrong context, I snuggle in with them and they kiss me. We actually kiss for a while, and I fall asleep, comfortable as can be.