Third comes The Resurrected (Picture of Sasha)

Jeff POV

I put a towel around my waist and head to the room. Jane was sitting in the middle of the bed reading a book.

"Satan, can you be even more human?" I so down next to her with my legs off the bed, and my body turned her way.

"....I just like reading stories about us. People have it all wrong. They think we hate each other."

"I do hate you." Jane looks at me puzzled at what I said.

I spear her body so she's laying down and I'm on top.

"I just hate you so much, you drive me insane, and I love you."

"It use to be so hard for you to admit that." She giggles and we kiss.

When suddenly, a big pound comes to the door, and I stop grinding my body between her soft thick legs.

"The hell was that?"

"Jeff go check..." She mumbles hugging my chest, and I get up.

Quickly I put on a pear of plaid sleeping pjs. I walk out into the living room and see Ej watching tv, shoving kidney in his mouth. I'm still pissed off at him.

Back to what I was doing.... Oh yeah! The door.

I look outside and see nothing to my right, but when I look I my left, Ajax is smiling at me with blood on his face and hammer.

"Sorry if I scared you... Just went out for some killing." I felt weird... As if Ajax was oddly not himself, but I ignored the feeling and went off back to the room.

Jane POV

Just as Jeff came back and jumped on the bed, the loud bang came back, so I went to answer it.

"Oh... Hey Ajax." I smile and hug him, but suddenly everything changes to black, and Im lost in an abyss.

"Huh? Ajax!" I look up at Ajax, to notice... It wasn't him. It was Zalgo.

"What the hell do you want from me?" I yelled and backed away.

"You're my revenge key." he laughs and hits me in temple knocking me out.

Amber POV

... Dark.

... Pain.

... Envy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy.. I do not know how...." "Just try honey... Think about life, and think about the girl in this picture.

I did as told, and it was like the girl came out of my mind, into the real world, when I suddenly opens my eyes to see a black liquid, form into a human body, creating a girl with black hair, black combat boots, skin right black leather jeans, and a skin right red tanktop that showed her chest a lot.

"Sasha?" My mother whispered and the girl opened her eyes.

Sasha POV

My first reaction is to find Ajax. Now that I'm new and improved... I feel as if ... He has to know. He needs to, because.... Because.... Gah!!

"You look improved, how do you feel?"

"Fine..." I mumble and extend my fingers.

"Do you have full range in motion?" Amanda asks patting my back and I stretch.

"I feel fine... Has anybody seen Aj?"

"I saw him on the porch... But I'm not sure." Jeff says coming out his room.

With out question I run out the mansion and on to the porch, looking around around.

The only thing I see is Jane... Looking at the woods, sitting on her knees.

"Jane?" I call but all I hear is mumbling.

I walk up to her, and touch her back.

"Jane....?"

Her body whips behind to look at me an she smiles.

"Sasha!" She hugs me and squeezes. I melt, and smile.

"You look so different." She smiles letting me go, and admiring me.

"What are you doing out here?"

"Zalgo... He made a deal with me. One I must keep a secret from everyone. So forget I told you this."

Jeff POV

Jane comes in the room with a dark blood red dress with black sparkles on it.

"Why are you all dressed up?"

"Well... I found it... On a girl I killed... And I really liked it.... So I put it on..." She tip toes we way to the be in slow motion, and I freeze just to stare.

"Ready for bed?" I mumble admiring her legs.

She smiles, and runs, diving onto the bed and laughing. I laugh too, and pull her hair.

"HEY! Quit it!" She bites my arm, and I flick her forehead.

"Are you challenging me?" I touch my chest in surprise.

"You started it JERK!" She punches my nose, and I spear her so we roll off the bed onto the floor.

She pulls my hair, and kicks me off of her, and I stand up.

Soon she stands up too, and I smirk at her.

"Bring it baby." I mumble, and stretch my fingers.

"AHHH!!" She charges at me, but I pick her up, and she crawls on my neck, wrapping her legs around my neck, but I grab her boob and squeeze it.

"OUCJ YOU CHEATER!" She yells and kicks my stomach with her heel.

I bend down holding y stomach and she leaps off my neck to push me in a wall, and hold her foot on my throat, with an evil grin.

"I won!" She giggles, and her eyes lower, but I smirk, and push her on the bed, following behind, and collapse on her body.

"Let go!" She squirms around an I bite her side.

"JEFF THAT TICKLES!" She keeps squirming, and I laugh against her dress.

I bite her other side, and wrap my arms around her chest, snuggling my head deep in her breasts, and getting comfy.

"J-Jeff! What are you doing?!"

"Taking a nap." I yawn and think so hard I dream with my eyes open.

Ajax POV

I finish killing this family and head back to the mansion. It's night time and everyone is asleep, so I creep in my window when suddenly, SLAM!

My body is knocked into the floor and I'm being hugged.

My first reaction is to, kick the person off me and pin them to the wall, holding them high in the air by the neck.

"Is.... T-this h-how you t-treat y-your resurrected friends?" A female voice mumbles, and I flick on the lights.

"Sasha?" I smile to the side noticing how different she looks. As if she's in peace now.

"I was trying to find you all day... So I... Fell asleep in your room for awhile... But... I hear you come through the window, and I woke up, and I was so happy, and and and-"

I silenced her with the sweetest kiss I could give.

"Mm..." She mumbles against our lips and I part them.

"Why..." She places two fingertips over her lips with wide red eyes.

"I've always wanted to do that.... I'm just... Shy you could say." I smirk and she giggles.

Her arms wrap around my neck and mine twist around her waist. We collapse on the bed with her on top, and she nuzzles her head in my neck.

"Goodnight..." I whisper and we both fall quickly asleep.