Hmph

Nina POV

"Decided a name?"

"Not yet... I can't decided between a bunch."

"Well. I guess today we ought to let everyone know huh?" Ej wraps his arms around me, and kisses my neck from behind.

"At dinner." I sigh, and look out the window.

"We haven't sat an ate at the dinner table in weeks." We both laugh, and Ej lets me go.

We go separate ways, and I find Jane talking to Ajax, which makes me suspicious.

"Is she really? How? That's just terrible! Poor girl, what will she do knowing she has to live with that?"

I storm in the living room and shove Ajax's shoulder, and scold at Jane.

"Thanks for keeping a secret you jackass, yes Jane, I'm pregnant are you fucking happy? How will I live with it? By not letting you have anything to do with him!" I yell and notice everyone's gone silent.

That's when I realize everyone slowly emerged from corners and looked at me with mouths dropped, and eyes wide.

"BAHAHAHA!!!!" Jeff obnoxiously laughs.

"Are you happy now? It was supposed to be a surprise!" I storm out the room but almost knock down by Sasha standing in the way.

"Nina, I wasn't talking about your pregnancy.... I was talking about Sasha mental disability...." Jane clears her throat, and looks around the room.

"W-whaa...."

"Nina... You just eavesdropped at the wrong time...." Ajax stands up and gives a sympathetic look.

"I-I'm s-sorry...." A tear struggles to drop out my eye.

"Well.... I guess there's no big secret anymore... No surprise...." I start crying, and Ej picks me up bridal style.

"Sleepy?"

"Hungry." Ej rubs my stomach and carries me to his room.

"Ill get you some cereal?" I nod and get comfortable.

I think about how nice Ej is being. I hope he doesn't treat me like a baby... Just because I carry one. I want to still have fun you know? I mean... My hormones have been acting crazy lately.... Now that I'm pregnant, will he even try to touch me?

I shiver, and tuck myself deeper into the bed.

"Here." Ej walks in and gives me a bowl of frosted flakes (THE BOMB ! xD!)

"Ej..." I push the food on a lamp table, and pat next to me with a smile.

Ej scoots by me, and crosses his legs, putting his hands behind his head. He looks to sexy right now.... I bite my lip just thinking about-.... H-hey! What the hell am I thinking? I'm so sorry for letting you guys read that part of my thoughts!

I shake my head, and look at the lump where my feet are.... Lump.... Lump rhymes with jump.... And hump.....mmm....hump.... I close my eyes and day dream.

"Oh ej ....." I whisper to myself.

"Huh?"

"W-whaa.... O-oh !!!! Nothing!" I stutter and hesitate.

"You okay Nina?"

"F-fine! Why so you ask?" I cover myself, and slide deeper into bed.

"Hmm..." Ej puts his face in mine, motioning for me to take off his mask, and I do.

"Nina.... Ill ask you once more. Is there something you wanna.... 'Do?' Or 'get off your chest' or... 'Need?'"

"N-nothing!" I shake my hands, and flip the cover over my head.

I try to get thoughts out my head, but as soon as that happens, a warm hand touches me inappropriately.

"Ej!!"

"I knew you were lying! You're soaking wet!"

"Don't say such things!"

"I won't... But in sure if my fiancé wanted something from me,-" Ej gets off the bed, and walks to the end of the bed, where my feet lay, and his almost dangle.

"I'm sure I'd give it to her." Ej pulls my feet off the bed, so my thighs dangle, and he yanks off my black shorts.

"H-hey, w-what are you doing?!"

"You a favor."

Ej smiles faintly and strokes me. At first I refuse, but I just can't take it anymore... My body reacts, too quickly.

Ejs face becomes close and that's when he satisfies my hormones.

Jeff POV

"That's not funny you goof!" Jane plucks a hair out my head, and crosses her arms.

"I'm just saying. Anyone who's stupid, is hilarious."

"Nina isn't stupid!".

"What makes you think that?" I look at Jane with a smirk.

"....because... She's my friend... And she's not stupid!" I laugh, an drape my body over her.

"G-get off me!"

"You're so funny Jane."

"Yeah? Well, how about this!" She elbows my gut, and I laugh.

"Ben, say the line for me huh pal?"

Ben stands up from the couch, and so does Sally. They look at us with a wide smile and Ben laughs.

"You shouldn't have done that!" They both giggle and continue watching Zelda.

I grab Jane by the arm, and whip her around my back. She struggles and climbs on top of my neck, pulling my hair, and I pull her leg, so she'd fall, but she only tangles her legs around my waist and hugs my neck.

"Oh... You're just a funny one huh?" I smirk and try to kiss her small black lips, but she refuses, and gets down.

"Nope. Just a tease." She winks and runs off, purposely flashing her thigh.

Sasha POV

Ill get this under control.... In sure of it... Zalgo promised me....

I shake my head, and walk back into the living room. Everyone is asleep, and Im the only one up... Pulling my hair, and stressing about life.

Pull it together Megan! You got this!

**Inside Sasha's Head**

Sasha - come on guys... Don't say that...

Megan- shut up! You know nothing you infant! Annie it's my turn, what the hell are you doing?

Annie - we kill Zalgo. It's my turn to be out forever.

Megan - we agrees to take turns.

Annie - I'm not sharing a body with two different people, that's obscured.

Megan- deal with it!

Annie - you can, im not.

Sasha - please guys don't,

Megan and Annie- Shut up you whore!

Sasha - curls up and feels alone.

Megan - don't you even think of it.

Annie - it's my turn anyways, you can't stop me now.

** Reality **

---------

Muahaha!!!

-MythLogical :3