Day 2

WARNING: THE ACTIONS IN THIS SECTION OF THE STORY WILL BE OVER RATED I REPEAT OVER RATED IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SEXUAL THEMES AND PLOTS DO NOT READ ON I REPEAT DO NOT READ ON. THIS SECTION OF FOR 13+ ANYONE WHO IS UNDER THE AGE I DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR SEXUAL RESULTS IN THE OUTCOME OF THEIR LIVES. THANK YOU.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Janes POV

I wake in the morning with Jeff, and it looks like is noon. The sun is at it's peek, and there's an annoying bird that won't shut the hell up. Jeff starts laughing with out opening his mouth and I poke his lip.

"You up?"

"Mhm" he says with his eyes closed.

"Why are you laughing." I pull his lip.

"Stupid bird, won't shut the hell up. It's been chirping for an hour." I grab both lips and press them together.

"How long have you been up?"

Jeff opens one eye then closes it again. "Lets just say you kept me up all night."

I gasp, and put my hand over my mouth.

"No I didn't Jeff don't blame this on me!" I flick his nose and turn around so I don't face him.

He pulls me back to face him, and I flick his nose again and he rolls on me.

"I'm going to sleep for another three hours. And I'm going to sleep just like this." I try struggling to get up and move but he's too heavy, so I just lay here.

A knock comes at the door and peeks their head in.

"Come in!" I say struggling.

"OH SATAN WHAT DID I WALK INTO!!" Nina says backing up into a wall. Ej comes in, "hey Nina are you oka- OH BLOODY SATAN come on guys not in front of everyone!"

"No guys! Come on! we're not having sex! He's just sleeping on me! I mean come on our clothes are on?" I struggle an hit Jeff on his back.

"Get up!"

"I am up." He laughs and kisses me, rolling to the other side if the bed with all the cover.

"Your just unbelievable." I say flipping my body on him and kissing his cheek running off to the front room.

Jeff's POV

I fall asleep after Jane kisses my cheek, and I dream a dream so pretty. I dream if the color, black. Because I can't dream. Get it?

The sound of a tree clashing on the ground wakes me up. I look out the window and see rain pouring down. Lightening booming every which way.

I scratch my eyes and walk out into the front room. Nina and Jane are painting ejs nails by force. It's funny.

"Nina I dont want purple I want blue and black. If you're gonna force this on me at least let me pick the colors!"

"Oh... Shut up." Nina kisses him and paints bright green on his first big toe.

"Ej... I'm not gonna help you..but I am gonna go eat." I point and walk out the room.

These cabinets have nothing in them but fruit. Someone jumps on my back and yells.

"Oh no you don't! You're getting your hair done!" Jane yells clinging her body on to my back.

"Jane!" We start tumbling over things and eventually I get the upper hand.

"Let me go Jeff!"

"Nuh uh. You're mine now."

I walk out the kitchen and head to ej and Nina.