Dummy

Bens POV

Sally looks at me and I grin at her. I go in Jeff's room and Sally goes in Ejs room. "I know where your hoodie is!" I start running an meet up with Sally. We get in places behind a big rock so the trap doesn't make us fly over the whole woods.

"Ben, did you get the scissors?"

"Yeah." I pull them out my pocket.

We watch as the two couples run towards the trap and instantly, Nina's foot gets caught, and she flys high in the air, Janes legs get tangled in the rope and the trap flys her high in te air by her calf-legs, Ej gets slung up in a big circle knot, and for some reason Jeff doesn't get caught.

"OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK!" He starts dashing for me, and Sally's yanks the scissors from me and cuts the thin thread from beneath the rock and a backup rope latches him to a tree.

"WE DID IT SALLY!"

"BEN WE DID IT! TWO FOR THE K.S TEAM!"

"What does that mean?" Jeff says in an annoyed voice.

"Kid supreme." He rolls his eyes.

We untangle Jeff and Ej then show them the whole in the tree with all their stuff.

"If you grab one of those items, -" I say and Sally points at the girls.

"They fly."

"He's bluffing." Ej says and grabs his hoodie, which triggers Nina's trap and the rope goes all the way to the floor making it seem like she'll escape, then launches her off far in the woods. The only thing that comes back is the rope, and a shoe.

Jeff's mouth drops, and he try's to let down Jane but the rope throws her too.

"Forgot to mention that." I grin

They start running after me, and Sally stands in front of me and holds up we hands.

"Wait! If you touch us, the rope will send them even farther!"

They stop and listen. Walking into the woods to find Nina and Jane.

Can't believe they actually fell for that. The rope is right here? It's not even on them anymore. I hug Sally and wrap my arm around her, and we walk back to the mansion they happiest killers in the world.