Chapter 1|| A adventure has begin!

Warning: Reader is a bit like sai,doesn't know emotions very well,Also,Reader is 12.Oh,and She's a bit to op..not like she can not be hurt or touched or anything,author thinks that's a bit to op,and reader is in Konoha,reading about emotions like sai,that's why I think sai x (Y/n) will be a good ship.oh,and the test is already down because author is really lazy to write it,and she has ideas that need to be putted in the story or it will be gone because I don't have good memory.oh and sorry if I have grammar mistake or wrote the characters names wrong.And I kind of forgot most of what they said..and I'll be adding a bit extra words or just make a whole new sentence if I forgot,if you don't like that sorry.and sorry for the errors.
___________________________________________________________

(Y/n) POV

'Love...love is when your heart skips a beat?' I thought as I was reading about emotions
Next to the other Uchiha,Sasuke.I look over to him and find him looking at the front of the room.

He looked at me and said the uchiha word,'Hn.' I looked at him and back to my book."So,what other 'Emotions' are you learning about now" Sasuke said,I think his being,'sarcastic'.

I looked at him and smiled a fake smile,although I think he knew it was fake because he frowned silently,"I'm reading about love.Have you ever experience it?" I asked the other uchiha.

He looked at me for a moment and back at the front,"No,not yet." Not yet? I thought he would be something called,'single' for the rest of his life,Someone told me it's when you don't have a type of 'lover' in your life.Strange.

I shrugged at him,He ever so slightly only express his feelings to me.I looked back to my book.Then,two elephants arrived at the classroom,wait,People don't allow elephants to Konoha,those are just ino and Sakura.

They ran over to me and Sasukes desk,they looked eager to sit with Sasuke.So I moved to the other sit and left a sit between me and Sasuke.sasuke looked like he was going to kill me and the two girls thanked me and squealed about sitting next to their,'Sasuke-kun.'

Other girls arrived and fought for the sit. I sighed quietly before reading my book again. Must be hard having this much fangirls.

Looking back at this,this is cringe,I'm so sorry)

I shrug as I start reading again.I hear the door open and saw Naruto,The ninetails.Wait,he passed? I think he did,But he did fail.

Shikamaru went over to him."Naruto? What are you doing here,this isn't for dropouts you know." Shikamaru said,Naruto looked like he was angry,"Oh yeah? See this?! Open your eyes shikamaru!"Said naruto.a leaf headband? (?) isn't that suppose to be Iruka senseis one?

Shikamaru rolled his eyes and walked away.I smiled a fake smile at Naruto,how can someone be so red,only a tomato can be that red.Is Naruto secretly a tomato? I think he is.

I looked somewhere at the ceiling near the window and pointed at it,"Ah,I sense chakras coming from there,Sasuke,do you think someone is stalking us?" I asked him,he looked at where I was pointing at and 'hn'ed' at me.

I don't think his very smart,sensing others chakras is easy,not for Sasuke though.iruka sensei came,I thought he died for how late he is,not much late though.He smiled at us."congratulations! From right this moment,Your true ninjas! But,a ninja needs comrades.so I'll be telling you your new teams!" He said,we all cheered excluding me,Sasuke and Shino.A bug lover.