Chapter 4|| Where were you?! Bell test!

(Y/n) pov.

After konan introduced me to them,I went to my room and grabbed my cloak and ring,it was black,it had the word 'Heartbreak' written in kanji (is that right?) on it.I put it on and also my cloak,I walked out.Then I went to the Living room.The Jashin-follower came up to me,"listen,let's Fuck." He said out of nowhere.

My eyes twitched,he was annoying for a akatsuki member,"please answer this,Why did Leader sama let idiots into the akatsuki?" I asked him,he smirked,"well you see,leader was stupid enough to let idiots into the Akatsuki because-" he stopped mid sentence and realised the meaning."WHO ARE YOU CALLING A IDIOT BITCH?!" He yelled at me,"isn't it obvious? Or are you a even bigger idiot then I thought?" I said sassily.

He got ready to hit me when Leader called out to him in his office.He rolled his eyes and flared at him,"be ready,bitch." He cursed at me and began to walk to leaders office.I rolled my eyes and walked away.I opened the door,then a voice stopped me,"Where are you going?" A puppeteer voice asked me,'should I tell him I'm going to Konoha?' I thought and shrugged it off,"I'm going to,Spy on konoha?" I said to him,remembering that no one knows that I'm in akatsuki.He narrowed his eyes at me,"Did you tell leader?" I shook my head 'no',"I'll tell him." He said I nodded,"I'll be back later." I said and he nodded,I teleported out of the hideout and in konoha.

"Where were you?!" Naruto,Sakura and sasuke suddenly came up to me."Oh- I was,Getting some,Apples?" I questioned my idiot brain."What?" Sakura and sasuke said,one being colder then the other."yeah.." I said,sasuke had a glint of suspicion on his eyes,Sakura looked confuse,as well as Naruto.

"Alright then,Anyways.Its time for the test! Come on!" Naruto said as he grabbed me by my hand and ran to the training field,where we found both of our senseis and my team."You guys are late!" Aiyu sensei said."No we aren't! We just looked for (Y/n)! And you guys were the ones being LATE!" Naruto yelled the last part.

"Okay okay,lets just start the test,Oh,And we both have 2 bells,you have to each get one,And whoever doesn't get one,Will be sent back to the academy ." Kakashi sensei said."Anyways,you have to have full intention to fight if you want to win,use weapons if you want." Aiyu - sensei said."W-weapons?!" Sakura questioned."That's dangerous! We could kill you!" Hinori said."Yeah! Especially you kakabaka! You got hit by a eraser!" Naruto laughed,"Class clowns are the weakest links,their usually die first." Kakashi and Aiyu sensei said."Why you-" naruto started to charge at kakashi,But before he could,kakashi stopped him,"I didn't even say start yet,but how could I say this,I'm starting to like you guys." He said and did a eyed smile."Now,Start!" Aiyu sensei said.We all ran in a different direction.Expect naruto.

Third POV

(Y/n) sighed at narutos stupidness.But she thought he would make a good destruction,She saw Aiyu opened,she smirked and jumped right at him,(I'm making my own Jutsus cause why not lol? Sorry not sorry ) "Wind Shield no jutsu!" (Y/n) yelled as wind around her started to go to aiyu sensei,he avoided the wind,He throwed a kunai (?) at (Y/n) but hinori and miyu got her out of the way and to a tree and jumped on a branch,"Woah,That was close!" Miyu exclaimed,hinori nodded after her.

"Why have you got me here?" (Y/n) asked the two sweating girls,"Because we want to team up with you! Both of us!" They said in sync.I look at them kind of dumbfounded,"What?" She asked,"listen,it's to hard for us to fight Kakashi and Aiyu senseis on our own,so let's team up!" Hinori yelled.Miyu shushed her."Oh,You have a valid point.Okay then."

Tameskip.So the three girls made up a plan to get the bells.

(Y/ n) POV

We all agreed to use taijutsu on them because,well,We already wasted a whole lotta chakra,so we ran to kakashi senses and Aiyu sensei to fight him.

Time skip cause I'm so freaking tired and I'm bad at making fighting scenes.

We were tired and all panting,our sensei looked a bit bad but was fine anyways.Hinori smirked,"Shadow clone no jutśu!" (??) Hinori yelled as 10 of her appears and surrounded our sensei,Team 7 tried to also fight our sensei but was blown off whenever they tried too.9 of the clones separated to 4 groups and fought each of the sensei's while the other 2 tried to grab the bells,Until the timer went.The shadow clones disappeared and we all walked to a tied Naruto.We sat down with Sakura on my other side and Sasuke on my left side.

"Great news! You all fail.Expect team 12,they understood the test." Aiyu said,Miyu's mouth dropped,"b-but we didn't get the bells!" "Exactly! So why do they get to pass and we don't!" Sakura yelled,"Because,You understood the meaning of the test.,unlike my team." Kakashi says and sighs afterwords.

"What? Wasn't it easy?" Hinori asked,Sakura,Sasuke and Naruto looked dump-folded."There was meaning to the test?" Naruto asked,"Duh! It's-" I cut Hinori off,"-teamwork,I understood because my teammates told me that we couldn't just fight Our sensei's alone,so we had to work together." I said,Sakura and Naruto's jaw drop,"So we fail?!" Naruto asked angrily,suddenly,I felt someone watching me,I looked around and saw zetsu,my breath hitched,"I need to go." I said as I ran,"Wait!" My teammates called out to me.

But I didn't listen,I ran away,not noticing the suspicious eyes that were lingering before me.

"How odd,why was she doing the test when she's in the Akatsuki? To get information,Idiot."

---------

Sorry this chapter is crappy,I wanted to update it so I made a lot of timeskip and teleporting Justus ;/: