Chapter 8 || Sassy ducky and his love for tomatoes.

Third pov

It was one day after the little incident that happened in the akatsuki. Our little (y/n) is at konoha now.

The (H/c) haired girl was walking around in konoha when she saw a certain duck haired boy.'sasuke?' She questioned in her mind as she saw him getting some tomatoes. She blinked and went up to him."Hello sasuke Kun.I see your getting some tomatoes." She said as she saw him quietly flinched.

"Oh. It's just you (y/n). I thought you were one of my fangirls." He said as he calmed down and picked some more tomatoes, "Then your life would be in danger." She said as sasuke looked at her questionably,"What?- you know what, I'm not even gonna ask." He simply said as he paid for the tomatoes and grabbed (y/n)'s hand.

(Y/n) blinked and looked at their hands before shaking her head,"where are we going?" She asked suddenly,"To your place." He said,"Why?" The (E/c) eyed girl asked,"To eat tomatoes. And I'm pretty sure my fangirls know where I live." He said sighing.

"Oh." She said as they arrived,she began to open the door but stopped,"Why did you stop-" "How do you know where my house is?" She said suspiciously."W-what?! Your asking that question now?! Just open the door! Baka!" He said, blushing.

She sighed and nodded as she opened the door and let him in. She closed the door as sasuke went in the kitchen and sat in a chair eating his tomatoes,"How do you know where my kitchen is and where my house is if you never even saw it of been here." She asked sitting next to him.

Sasuke froze,"Well, because..I just know! Okay?! Now leave it, you idiot! Hn." He suddenly said and looked away frowning and blushing. "What? How am I a idiot? Oh well." She mumbled as she hungrily looked at the tomatoes.

Sasuke noticed and sighed softly as he handed her one, "Just one?" She asked frowning.Sasuke had a tick mark,"What do you mean?! Just one?" He asked, she sighed and puts a tomato into his mouth and began to eat hers.

Sasuke got the tomato and began to eat it. "So,remember that time when you kissed?-" he cut me off,"We shall not talk about that." He said. (Y/n) had a sweat drop but nodded.

"Hn, you've been gone for some time and now your back. Where have you been?" He asked, The girl shrugged, "Nothing important." She said in her monotone voice has sasuke sweat dropped, "Sure.." he said and finished eating his tomato.

"So,did you go to any missions?" She asked, he nodded, "Boring ones." He said, trying to be cool.

When they both finished, sasuke packed up, "Hn, I gotta go. Thanks for letting me in your place." The (H/c) haired girl nodded as she watched him leave her home, she sighed and locked the door as she went to her bedroom.

She plopped into her bed, "What a boy.." she said as she looked into the ceiling, thinking about sasuke and how he knows where she lives. She yawned tiredly, " guess I'm tired from all that talking." She mumbled as she yawned and slowly fell asleep.