Chapter 7 || AkaLiars

Pein pov

"Leader sama, why did we have to pick her? It's making me feel bad for using her." Konan said to me as I was doing paperwork, I sighed, "Konan, The closer we get to her the closer we can capture the nine tail." I say back to her.

"But...but...Why are we using her?" She asked,"Because,She's more powerful then you think.And we cant capture our goals if she will be protecting the Nine tails.So we have to gain her trust then Eliminate her." Konan sighed and nodded as she went back to the others,closing my door.

Suddenly,(y/n) came,'did she hear what I say? She looks very...how can I explain it?' I thought and frowned mentally as she smiled a very sickening fake smile."Im back leader,and I brought back the scroll." She said,a very tint of anger lacing in her voice.

"Thank you (Y/n) for retrieving the scroll. We have to destroy it, please hand it over to me." (Y/n) nodded and handed it to me as I called Hidan over. When he got there he glared at (y/n), (Y/n) smirked at him strangely,"Hidan. Please leave our new member be.And please destroy this scroll." I said,giving it to him."Yeah yeah." He said and walked away.

"Now (y/n), I have another mission for you to do."Straight after? I can do it." I nodded,"Well,can you kill someone?" I asked,she looked a bit taken back,"What? Will I kill someone?! And of course I can!" She said,frowning. I nodded,"Then I need you to kill a konoha ninja,Called aiyu Sanko." I saw her eyes widen a bit before gaining their posture again." Kill my sensei? You sure? Wouldn't that be a bit suspicious?" She asked,"just trust me." She then nodded,"Okay,I'll be back later." She said and walked away.I nodded.

Konan soon came back,"Hello Leader,Did she say yes?" I nodded my head,"Did you send a letter to the hokage that something bad will happened and he should be at (Random location insert here.)?" She nodded,I smirked,"Good. She'll be seen as a threat and then she can fully live with us, And we can easily gain her trust." Konan frowned but nodded. "Did she say anything suspicious?" She asked.

I started to rethink the conversation we had and widen my eyes,"Get the rest of the akatsuki.We are going to get her chained up." She looked confuse but nodded.I hit my desk and sighed,"How can I be that stupid to not see it? That little-" the rest of the akatsuki came,"Leader,What did you want us here for?" Sasori asked,"I need you to go get (y/n), and I need her to be chained." They looked confuse,"And don't ask me question or you will die." Hidan rolled his eyes as the others nodded and walked/ran out to go find (y/n).

"Oh (y/n)..You smart girl."

-------

What was Pein saying? What did he hear? Why did he do that? Find out in the next chapter!

K that was cringe.CUT!