Chapter 10 || Leaving Konoha.

Third POV

The hokage asked for (y/n), so she was walking to them, when she arrived she saw kakashi and aiyu.

"What's happening?" She asked. They all looked a bit sad, "(y/n).. I'm afraid you have to leave." The hokage said as (y/n) clutched her hand, "What?" She asked, "You are leaving child. " he repeated.

"Why?!" She said, "Because your in the uchiha clan. One of the strongest clan in the world, who has been wiped out by their own. You are the only female we know that is a uchiha, that means that..you can revive the uchiha clan when your older."  He stated as (y/n) listened.

"And?" She asked, "We..need to protect you." He said, "I Do not need protecting." She said as hokage sighed, "We've figured you might of thought that. So we are going to send you away to train with Tsunade." He said, "Princess tsunade?" (Y/n) mumbled as he nodded. The other two just stayed quiet.

"Yes. And you have no choice. You have to become stronger so if none of us can protect you, you can protect yourself." He said calmly. The uchiha sighed and looked at them, "I..Agree." She said as all of them looked confused, "You do?" Kakashi asked as she nodded.

"Yes, but you can't tell anyone in konoha nor in our team." She said as They nodded, "Of course. You shall leave tonight." The hokage said as she nodded,

She didn't wanna be there any longer and flees the building. She sighed as she walked t9 her home to pack her stuff. "Leave? Get protected? Revive the uchiha clan?" She mumbled as she sighed, "Sasuke Or Itachi could just pick a girl and be done with it. But of course, it's not gonna have the whole uchiha DNA."  She said.

After a while she arrived shortly. She opened her door and got a bag ready. She packed food and clothes and all the things she needed, as well as weapons.

She frowns as he closed the bag and left it there for tonight. "What am I gonna do now? What will they say?" She thought as she frowned.

She jumped outside and went to walk around konoha. "What will I tell them? When I come back atleast." She thought.

"Come back?" A voice asked, she turned around and saw Naruto. "oh, naruto. I meant come back for...food." She mumbled as Naruto looked confused, "Oh..Okay then. Have you seen Sakura Chan?" He asked as raven shook her head. He nodded and said goodbye before running to find Sakura.

She sighs as she looks at the sky silently. It was almost night. She came back to her house as she grabbed her stuff and went outside the gate, the guards were sleeping so she didn't get question. Their stood tsunade.

She bowed to her, "Tsunade sama. I am (y/n) uchiha." She said respectfully as tsunade smiled, "Ah, a respectful child, Alright." She said happily as she walked away. Expecting her to follow her.

She walked with her, a lady with short hair carrying a pig came to them panting, "Tsunade sama, please wait for me!" She said as she saw the uchiha and smiles. The pig oinked happily at her, "Hello! My name is shizune !" She said as she nodded, "(y/n) Uchiha." The girl nodded.

"So are you ready to train?" Tsunade asked, "Right now?" She said as tsunade nodded.
"Okay then I guess." She mumbled as tsunade smirked, "Okay kid, show me your skills."

Okay...so basically after this there will be a huge timeskip cx and Yup.