Chapter 6: Keep Calm

"Did he tell you if he was back with Ryan?" Kendall pressed Justine as soon as they were alone. "He just said they were talking more. Nothing more nothing less. I think they do have something going on though." She fed to her so she would back off of Noel. They were the only ones home at the moment. Everyone else was either at an event or on their way back.

"I always liked her I hope they do get back together!" Kendall seemed happy. Justine breathed a sigh of relief that she actually believed the lie. "I have to text Kylie!" She went to get her phone just as Noel came in the living room. "Thank you!" He said softly with a smile and sitting on the couch. She shook my head with a smile. "No problem." Justine winked playfully.

"Noely!" North crashed into Noel's leg about 5 minutes after Kendall left the room. Noel smiled wide picking his little sister up and smothering her with kisses. "How was your day Nory?" He asked sitting back down comfortably with her in his arms. "Good! We missed you though!" She squealed. "I missed you guys too bug! I'll be with you for the rest of the week even if you come with me!" Noel smiled. "Yes! Saint come with us too?" She asked. "Yeah Saint can come too!" He agreed with her condition.

"I'll go tell Mommy!" She giggled getting down and running to wherever Kim was. "You're so good with them." Justine smiled softly causing Noel to blush. "It's nothing really." He said softly. "My sister barely even tolerates me but North and Saint probably would tag team someone if someone messed with you." She joked. "Oh they will! Saint bit my Uncle when he thought he had me in a headlock." Noel chuckled to himself. Justine giggled as Kendall and North came back downstairs Kim following behind them.

"Hey Noel I didn't know you were home until now." Kim embraced her son and kissed him on the forehead. "Hey Mom." He smiled returning her embrace. She sat beside him as Kendall sat beside Justine who were on their phones. "How'd the studio go?" She asked as North reclaimed her spot on Noel. "Good we knocked two songs out for Justine and at least half a song for me. Do you know what time Dad is gonna be back I want him to hear them?" He asked.

"Maybe in an hour or two he's finishing up meetings with Adidas." She answered. Noel nodded. "What shows are we going to tomorrow?" He followed up wanting to know what he could wear tomorrow. "Balmain, Baja East and Off White." She answered. Noel nodded and stretched. "I'm gonna go hit up some stores really quick before dinner then. Gotta get new threads." Noel smiled picking up North. His mom nodded.

"Lets go Northy!" He smiled at his sister and headed out.

//

I was getting a facetime from Trevante as I headed to Armani. "What's up?" I answered. "Are you free right now?" He asked. "Kind of. My sisters with me. Why?" I asked. "Where you two headed, I wanted to hang out with you today." He asked, he was in his car too assuming he was coming from somewhere. "Trynna find something to wear tomorrow since we're going to multiple shows. Right now I'm heading to Armani but I might go to Saks if I can't find anything in Armani." I answered. "Mind if I meet you there?" He asked. I shook my head with a slight smile. "Not at all. I'll see you there, I have to get off the phone though my sister gets antsy in the car." I explained. "See you there." He smiled in the camera before I hung up.

"Here you go North." I handed her my phone so she could play games on it as I drove.

As I walked inside of the store I carried North close to me because we both hated cameras especially when the paparazzi had no barrier separating them from us. Her head was snuggled into my neck as I held her there entering the store.

The employees closed the blinds accommodating us so we could have some privacy. I smiled gratefully letting North down and grabbing her hand.

"Is there anything in particular you're looking for Mr. Kardashian?" One of the employees asked me as I looked at some trousers. I shook my head. "Not right now I'm just scoping out things. Thank you though." I smiled gratefully at her. She smiled back softly and walked off.