Chapter 27: intermission

"Noel's performing on Good Morning America you guys!" Kylie squished my face squeezing me into the frame for her Snapchat

"Noel's performing on Good Morning America you guys!" Kylie squished my face squeezing me into the frame for her Snapchat. We were heading to New York right now on our private plane. Me, Kendall, Kylie, Aunt Khloe, Uncle Scott and Aunt Kourtney with P, Mase and Reign were on this plane while my parents, siblings, Lovely and Cory were on the other.

I smiled, despite her squishing my face, into the camera as Kendall kissed my other cheek. "Times Square be there or be square." I winked as she giggled. Ending the snap, Kylie typed out a caption as I scrolled through my twitter feed.

"Is Trevante going to be there?" Kendall asked. "Yes, he's flying in tomorrow and we're both leaving Saturday to get to the Oscars on Sunday." I answered with a smile.

"Aww you two are goals!" Kylie squealed as Kourtney giggled. I felt a blush creeping up my neck as Kendall joined in on the laughter. "So do I have to give him the uncle speech?" Scott rose his eyebrow.

"What is the uncle speech exactly?" I rose my eyebrow. "You know, don't hurt you or I'll hurt him." He shrugged like it was the most easiest explanation in the world. "Scott I'm pretty sure Trevante would beat you into a pulp if he wasn't so sweet." Kourtney burst with laughter. Scott scowled at her as I joined her in laughter, softer than hers.

"I don't think you need to. If anything I'll hurt him before he hurts me Scotty but thank you anyway." I smiled. "Noely you're not a heartbreaker either." Kendall cooed. I rolled my eyes playfully. "You guys are annoying." I chuckled looking back at my twitter feed.

"So I need you guys to listen to these two songs I'm thinking about performing at GMA." I pulled out my laptop to pull up the songs. "Are they about anything in particular?" Kylie asked. "No Kyls." I chuckled to myself lightly. "These are more of feel good songs I recorded with Vic and TM88." I explained.

"Ok, are there any songs about any of us?" She asked as everyone around the table tuned into the exchange. "No, nothing in particular. I did make songs about Jaden though if you want the context of the songs. And I have earlier songs about a lot of things if you want to hear." I answered truthfully acknowledging everyone at the table. After all the people around this table was the people I trusted the most. Most people would think I'd talk to my aunt Khloe about things but she moved away with my Uncle Lamar and I got closer to my Aunt Kourtney because of it.

"Yeah sure Noel. Just send me things, I know me and your Aunt didn't work out but I was around you your whole life so don't be afraid to talk to me." Scott told me. He seemed genuine in what he spoke making me smile soft. "Sure Scotty, I'll send some as soon as I land." I nodded. "I want to be included on the email too!" Kendall chimes in as well as head nods from Kylie and Kourtney. "Okay." I smiled pulling up the songs.

"Okay this is what I'm thinking about opening the show with." I clicked on the song sitting back as the opening chords played from the laptop speakers.