Chapter 33: oscars

"Noel it's time to get dressed!" Trevante called into the bathroom

"Noel it's time to get dressed!" Trevante called into the bathroom. "Okay, are you wearing all black?" I asked him as I exited the bathroom. "Yeah except the shirt, they wanted us to look alike so if we win we'll look like we're on the same page." He nodded.

"Boring." I laughed softly. I guess I'll wear a black tie to match. Where's Lovely?" I asked. "She's in the other room, your mom and dad came just a few minutes ago too." He told me. "I guarantee you she's gonna cry by the end of the night." I joked but was dead serious. "I don't doubt it." He laughed with me.

"Come on we're wasting time!" Tre kissed my cheek and started getting dressed himself.

//

"You look so cute!" Kim squealed as Noel posed for another one of her pictures.

"I have to put on my tie soon, where's dad?" Noel asked for his father needing extra words of encouragement before he faced yet another wave of publicity

"I have to put on my tie soon, where's dad?" Noel asked for his father needing extra words of encouragement before he faced yet another wave of publicity. "He's on the phone right now but I can go get him. Do you know Trevante's location?" She asked me. "He's talking to his publicist and finalizing his acceptance speeches. He should be down in a few minutes." He nodded breathing heavily.

Just as he sat back down he was receiving a FaceTime call from Justine.

"OMG you look so cute!" She gushed as soon as he answered. He blushed slightly straightening his camera so he was fully in the camera. "Thank you Jussy!" He thanked her. "I just know you and Tre are gonna be the hottest couple there!" She followed up making him blush even deeper.

"Maybe but Tre is the one who's gonna shine. He looks good in black." I winked. "I'm sure he does, have you seen his Calvin campaign?" She rose her eyebrow. "I was the first to see it." He smirked "You horn dog!" She giggled. "You asked!" He chuckled.

"Yeah, so but I didn't expect that answer!" She said.

"Noel, picture time." Trevante's voice broke up his conversation with his best friend. "Go, call me after the awards and tell me everything!" She told him. "Hey Indie!" Tre squished his face next to Noel's. "Hey Tre! You look so handsome!" She gushed at him. "Wow I get cute and he gets handsome? Who's the best friend here!" Noel joked. "Oh shut up!" She rolled her eyes as he laughed. "I love you Jussy, I'll talk to you later." He blew her a kiss. "Love you too Indie!" Tre added. "I love you guys too! Have fun!" She waved before hanging up.