Chapter 2: Encountered Danger

"So it wasn't a dream?" You stared at yourself in the mirror, the dark bags under your eyes visible. You prayed that all that has happened wasn't true and you would wake up to attend college like a normal student. Yet, here you were.

Last night, you had found some old clothes of your father's that you planned on giving to Blanc in order to wash his white, bloodstained clothes. You had laid them on your desk in your room to give to him tomorrow but most of you had hoped you would go to sleep and wake up to see nothing there and you were just dreaming.

Sadly, it's reality. Taking the clothes into your hands, you inwardly applaud yourself for taking this situation calmly. At least better than screaming and going insane. You also came to the conclusion that you would have easily been robbed by letting someone into your house simplistically. Leaving your room, you walked into the living room and saw him sitting up on the couch. "You can sit up?! Aren't you hurt badly?!" You panicked that he was in pain and rushed over but he looked over at you calmly.

"I heal fast."

"You sure you're not pushing yourself? Any normal person would need weeks, even months, to get that wound healed," You rolled your eyes. "Maybe even years."

"Yeah..." He averted his eyes and looked down at his lap. You raised a brow at his response but didn't question it since your eyes went to his clothes. The smell filled the room.

"Oh yeah, I found some of my father's old clothes. You can use them for now, it's better than those bloodstained clothes," His eyes finally drifted to his clothes as if he didn't notice them or paid no mind to them.

"It's fine..."

"It's not. You make my house smell like blood," You cringed at the thought, making your room a perfect crime scene room in case the police does show up and question the blood scent in this room. You're really going to have to use all that Frebeze. It's not cheap either. "Since you're healed, you can take off your clothes, right?"

"I'm not completely healed..."

"You can still take off your clothes right?" You repeated, already finding him a pain to take care of. He stared at you for a moment before his hands went to the end of his shirt, beginning to go and pull it over his head. You caught sight of the red bandage that you'll have to change and stopped him quickly, "Not here! Go to the bathroom and change into this!" Urging him to go to the bathroom, you lead the way and closed the door behind you. You sighed since you still had to go to school after this.

You walked into the small kitchen that connected with the dining room and decided to make some breakfast. Opening the refrigerator, you deadpanned to find what was left. You've used up the majority of the ingredients inside for dinner last night and it was silent between you two while you were forced to feed him. It wasn't a pleasant experience, but you couldn't do anything about it. You couldn't tell from his neutral expression last night if he enjoyed it or not but he kept eating. At least it was edible.

Pulling out some waffles, you placed them inside your toaster and waited for them to pop up all ready for you to devour. You pulled out some extras for Blanc and thought over the man. He is indeed mysterious and didn't say much about himself. From what you've gathered, it seemed as if the man didn't have any background. He had no one to go to and you wondered if he really did have a home. You didn't want him staying at your apartment forever, that wouldn't be beneficial for both of you. You've never lived with someone for years, and you certainly don't want to start with a stranger.