Pilot

Something very warm keeps rubbing against my legs. It's not the covers and it isn't my hand so. I'm too sleepy to even get my lazy ass up and see. Maybe it's just my boyfriend...or maybe it's not. My body is telling me to get up but my mind is saying "stay sleep" so I'm gonna go with both. I slowly pull the covers up before realizing there's a snake in my bed. "Oh my fucking goodness" I say while trying to slide off if the bed without getting bitten. Just as I thought, my brother Alonzo was sitting at the door laughing and recording the whole thing. "You think this is funny?",I say while squinting my eyes at him. "No... it's hilarious", he says before laughing again and walking away. "Come get this snake before I kill it", I yell at the top of my lungs. "Please don't", he says pleadingly before coming and getting it. I smack him in the back of his head before he threatens to throw it on me causing me to scream.

~At Breakfast~
"So as you two know, you're father and I have to go to the hospital today", my mom says ruining the silence. "I'm not watching Alon--", I say before she cuts me off. "He's not staying here, he's going over Tristian's
house until we get back", she says sternly. Damn right he is. I wasn't about to sit at home with his annoying ass today. "You and Alex better not ruin my damn house either", she says while shifting her eyes back and forth at the two of us. Everytime someone says my name and his name in the same sentence, I get this weak feeling. Not many people notice it but my friends and sometimes my boyfriend. "So let's get going you two", she says while pointing to my younger brother, Alonzo and my father. I notice in the corner of my eye that Alex is looking at the shorts I have on and smirking, but as soon as I turn to look at him he focuses his attention back on his phone.

Just a lil something something to get the story started. Lemme know what you guys think. Get me to at least five votes before the end of today and I'll update the second chapter😘🎉