Beg For It

"I'll give you what you need only if you say please."
-Chris Brown

"Jay why you always trippin?" I ask him trying to snatch my phone away from him. "Cuz you always giving me reasons to trip", he says unlocking my phone and going through it. "Baby can you give me my phone", I whine climbing on top of him and straddling him. "No, now explain to me who this nigga is", he says while looking at my phone. Shit, shit, shit. "What am I going to do", I think to myself  mentally panicking. I kiss him and rub his wood through his jeans while kissing him and slowly and sliding my phone out of his hand. "Mmm baby....why you playing", he moans softly in my ear while I'm rubbing him still and leaving hickies along his neck. I slowly unbuttoning his pants and kiss his soft, wet, and plumped-pink lips. His dick springs up causing him to let out another moan. He pulls my shirt off before leaving hickies on my neck, collar bone, and my titties. I moan unsnapping my bra revealing my hard nipples and my perfectly round C-cup breasts. He lets his soft-wet tongue explore each of my nipples before sucking and biting on each of them. He picks me up flipping us over putting him on top of me. "Such an Adonis of a man", I think to myself while watching him take his shirt off and letting his pants fall to his ankles. He steps closer to me, gets on his knees in front of me and pulls me to the edge of the bed. He unbuttons my pants gently sliding them off with my panties soon following, and they're both tossed to the other side of the bed. I feel my such sweet nectar slowly seeping in between my pink-plumped lips. He slowly kisses my such sensitive lips and spreading them. I twitch lightly while feeling my pussy throb and my body shiver. "Baby c'mon", I moan while intertwining my fingers in his hair. He keeps teasing me waiting for me to beg for it. "B-baby please", I moan, but he ignores and keeps kissing down to my soft spot. "D-daddy p-please", I moan feeling him slowly tongue kiss my lips. He slowly licks from my pearl down to my gush and back up again. Without warning, his tongue disappears into my hole causing a whimpering moan to leave my wet lips. He licks each and every one of my soaking walls before replacing his tongue with his fingers and kissing up my body. He glides his tongue across my now hard- wet nipple while still finger fucking me. His free hand makes it's way to my other breasts and squeezes it lightly causing such sweet and soft moans to spill from my lips. I feel my the middle of my stomach tighten and my sweet nectar releases onto his fingers. He brings his fingers up to my lips and let's me taste myself, shortly after, sticking his fingers into his mouth. "You taste like pineapples and honey", he says while smirking at me causing my cheeks to turn a rose red. His head disappears back in between my legs and he drinks up all my sweet nectar. I moan softly as he sits up on his knees rubbing his dick back and forth against my pearl. It disappears into my entrance, a such pleased moan spilling from my lips. Time passes and his pulsating manhood hits a spot in which drives me half nuts. I moan uncontrollably loud and he realizes he found my spot, lifting my legs onto his shoulders. He hits that familiar spot more and more. An extremely uproarious and gasping moan falls from my lips and my abdomen tighten, my insides gripping around his third leg. "D-daddy I'm--" "Hold that shit in until I say let go", he says demandingly wrapping his hand around my neck. For some unusual reason those few words turned me on even more and I tried my best not to explode all over the sheets and most importantly, on him. I could feel my pussy throbbing as he took his dick out and stuck it back in. I began touching myself moaning his name as he removes my hand and whispers, " only I do that, baby girl" and making me melt entirely. He thrusted a few more times before pulling his dick out and releasing on my lower stomach."Now you may let go", he says. Before anything else was said, I flipped us over and slid him back inside me and slowly bounced on him until I felt it coming and I released all over his stick, falling onto the bed next to him. He gets up from the bed before going and getting a towel in which was wet with warm water. He wipes my stomach and breats free of his nut. He takes two of his fingers and wipes most of my my cream off with it and sucks on those fingers before wiping his chest off and throwing the towel into the dirty clothes. He comes back and gets a pair of boxers and a t-shirt out of my bedroom drawer for him and one of his t-shirts right along with a pair of panties for me. We put on our clothes and he lays in the bed behind me. "Baby I love you", he says kissing my forehead and closing his eyes. "I love you too baby boy", I tell him feeling his hands snake around my waist. I fell asleep that night in his arms and he fell asleep holding me in his arms.

So what did you guys think about this chapter? Don't forget to vote and let me know ow in the comments
❤💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
-Nunu