You Belong To Somebody Else

"I know you really, really want it. But you belong to someome else. Both, wanna be together, but we can't act on it. Cause you belong to somebody else."
         -Jacquees & DeJ Loaf

The next morning, I arose to a tall figure laying behind me before realizing it's Ja'yar. I get ready to get up and go to the bathroom before being pulled back. "Baby where you going", Ja'yar says in his such sexy-sleepy voice. "Baby I gotta go to the bathroom", I say before he let's me go and use the bathroom. Instead of going and laying back down, I go to my brother's room and knock on the door. "Ugh.....yes", he says aggrivated. "It's me, Alex....can I come in", I say before hearing a lot of shuffling around his room. It suddenly stops and the door swings open revealing a shirtless Alex. "Maybe I came at the wrong time", I say as I turn my foot to walk away but he pulls me into his room. "Wassup", he says while looking at me and sitting on his bed. "Just wanted to talk", I say while looking at him and then looking down.
Before I can say anything else, he gets up from the bed and walks over to me.  He lifts my face up, cupping my chin in between his thumb and index finger. "Look at me", he says softly as his thumb brushes lightly against my chin.  I look up at him getting ready to speak. "I've been really feeling you lately and---", I say before getting cut off by his lips crashing into mine. Our lips and tongue move together in sync creating butterflies in my tummy.  I place my hands on his wrists stopping him from going any farther. "We can't do this, Alex", I say to him before turning to leave his room. "I feel the same way....I just can't stand to see you with someone else", he says while looking at me from behind causing me to turn around. "I know but--", I say before he stops me in the middle of talking. "I know you want me and vise versa....just give me a chance", he says while looking at me with puppy dog eyes. "...Yes", I say before he kisses me and picks me up.
He pins my back up against the wall while wrapping my legs around his waist. Well.....let's just say, that moment got really heated.
~Later on that day~
"Baby stop", I say playfully as Ja'yar tickles me non-stop while I'm laying across the couch. He kisses down my neck a little while slowly pinning my arms above my head. Before things went any farther, we're distracted by my Alex's fake cough. Ja'yar moves off of me and I sit up before making eye contact with Alex. He sits on the other couch before Ja'yar gets a call from his mother saying he needs to come home. He walks over to the door and I get up before coming over to it and being pulled into his chest.  Soft but wet kisses leave each of our lips and onto the other's. "I love you baby girl, and I'll call you as soon as I get home", he says to me. "I love you too baby", I say before he kisses my forehead and leave. I close the door before being slammed into the wall. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!", Alex says angrily while looking at me.
Before I can speak, he throws me over his shoulder and takes me upstairs to his room. I try fighting him but it only makes the situation worse. That night, I cried countless times due to what he'd done to me. Never thought he'd hit me the way he did. I think I was wrong for sharing how I felt.

I know, I know. It's short asf and probably crappy as shit too but I'm all tired out from my Volleyball Tournament so just let me know what you think ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😊
-NuNu😍