Jealous

I've been peeping the way Alex has been mugging Ja'yar Everytime he kisses me. As soon as we were about to go to my room, Alex was like 'Y'all need to come where you guys can be seen'...like nigga who the fuck does he think he is. Ja'yar and I were sitting on the couch cuddling and watching movies on Netflix while Alex sat on the other couch and pretended we weren't there. "So Keith is throwing a party later and I was wondering if you'd want to come with me", Ja'yar whispers. "Yea I'll come but only under one circumstance--", I whisper back before getting cut off. "And what might that be", Alex says before looking over at us. "You come with us", I say before looking away. "Ight", he says before focusing his attention back on the TV. I honestly only wanted him to come because if he doesn't he'll be home bored as always and my best friend wouldn't have anyone to dance with. "How about we go upstairs and chill or something", I whisper in Ja'yar's ear. "I know what you're thinking but your brother is here", he says with a smirk. "I'll find a way to get rid of him... just go upstairs to my room and wait for me ", I whisper.

~Moments Later~
"He went to his friends house but he said he'll be back in about an hour", I say while climbing on top of Ja'yar and making him lay down. "So you know it's been awhile since the last time we--", Ja'yar says before getting distracted by the front door closing. "Umm Alexis what are you two doing up there", Alex yells. Just when I thought he was gone..."Umm...we were watching a movie", I lie before climbing off of Ja'yar.

~Later That Night~

The smell of weed and alcohol filled the room. I kinda had to sneak to wear what I have on bc I know that my boyfriend nor my brother would let me wear it.

I mindless we go ahead and get ready for a whooping when I leave this party

I mindless we go ahead and get ready for a whooping when I leave this party. As my best friend Eriyani and I are dancing I feel a random person come up behind me and kiss my neck. I turn around and realize it's just Ja'yar.

"Hey baby

"Hey baby...you look sexy tonight", I say while complimenting his outfit but before I could say anything else he looks at my outfit and frowns. "Umm is there something wrong", I say while watching him look at my outfit. "Actually there is...who told you to wear this", he says while smirking a little. "I thought it would be sexy", I say while looking down at my outfit. "For me or every dude in here", he asks before wrapping his arms around my waist and smiling at me. "For you", I say while smirking. "I hope you know you getting it when you get home", he whispers in my hear before grabbing my behind. "Yea we'll see", I say while trying to sound tough knowing I'm scared as hell inside.

Ja'yar and I have been dancing on each other and kissing all night long. What I didn't realize was that my brother, Alex, was sitting next to some girl and staring at Ja'yar and I with an angry facial expression. I'm not too sure if he's mad at me or what it is but as of right now, I'm just going to go over and talk to him. "Hey, I'll be right back baby", I say to Ja'yar before kissing him and walking over to my brother. "Wassa", I say while sounding like I didn't just see him earlier today. "Wassup", he says before standing up making me feel a little intimidated. "You wanna dance", I say while looking away at the crowd. "With you, yea", he replies. "Ohh umm...I was actually going to ask you if you'd like to dance with my best friend Eriyani", I say hoping he'd say yes. "You know how much I can't stand your best friend but if it means anything to you, then I'll dance with her", he says before hugging me, kissing my cheek, and walking away leaving me puzzled. Damn that wasn't just a 'brother, sister' type hug, that was one of those 'you're mine' type hugs. Let me go ahead and get back over to Ja'yar before he starts thinking I stood him up.

~Later That Night~

"Baby can you do me a favor and bring me my pajamas", I yell from the shower. "Yea I got you", Ja'yar yells before coming into the bathroom and sitting my pajamas down. I wonder who the hell he's texting now. "Well this 1 hour shower is done", I think to myself. I get out of the shower and dry myself before lotioning my body and putting my clothes on. "Umm baby can you do me a favor and put my phone on the charger before it goes completely dead", I say before coming out of the bathroom and throwing my clothes in my dirty clothes hamper. "So who is 'Baby Boy😍' in yo' phone", Ja'yar says before looking over at me.

I'm so tired right now. I just got home from my school dance not too long ago and I felt nice enough to update for y'all😍 But thx for the support guys.