Chapter Three

It's been two months since I woke up without any memory. I feel so empty, no idea on who I am and who I've been. My memory is completely wiped out and when I force myself to remember, I end up having a very painful headache. Like an invisible wall is keeping me from remembering, a barrier that repels my attempt to intrude.

I behaved well, after multiple attempts of escape where I ended up with broken arms, bruises and cuts. Yeah, I never got away even though I survived the three storey jump, I was rewarded with a broken ankle instead.

That's when I realized that I should just be grateful that I'm alive. Mira, that bubbly girl with curly black hair and amber eyes, reminded me almost a hundred times of my life story and how I ended up having an 'amnesia'. I believed her.

Almost..

These past few weeks, I've been having some peculiar dream. Flashes, fragments of events that are new to me and leaves me breathless when I wake up. Just like the feelings brought by the voices two months ago, it starts to get in my head and make me question the things they tried to instill in my mind.

"Hello? Earth to Tiara!" A feminine voice broke me out of my trance.

I shook my head and pushed those thoughts at the back of my mind. Looking up, a worried face of a blue eyed girl looked back at me. Is she saying something? My brows furrowed and I pursed my lips, thinking about what we were talking about before my mind wandered.

She raised her left eyebrow and crossed her arms across her chest. "Really? I was talking here the entire time and you went daydreaming?" She said annoyed as she leaned back on her chair.

My lips curved up with a small smile remembering that she was talking about this new guy in her class who asked her out and as she described as 'so hot and handsome'.

"Angie, I'm listening. I am actually visualizing everything based on what you're saying." I reasoned out.

She leaned in and put her hands on the table. "Really?" With wide eyes, she whispered.

I nodded enthusiastically.

Liar. My conscience screamed. It's better to lie than to hurt her feelings, right? Besides, I have listened to half of her rants so I got an idea about what's bugging her.

"Then, what should I do? I feel so giddy when he's around. And- and his eyes.." She drifted off and sighed dreamily.

If it's possible for eyes to have hearts, she definitely would have those all over her. I cringed with my thoughts. Sensing my distaste in her reaction, she narrowed her eyes at me. Uh-oh. Did I just pissed her off?

"You should meet him." She said with finality.

I opened my mouth and closed it. I know, I looked like a fish with that. Forming an idea, I cleared my throat. "I don't think that's a good idea." My tone is laced with uncertainty.

Angie scoffed after hearing my words. "Of course you would disagree." Smirking, she continued. "Why would I be surprised?"

"So, it's alright with-."

She cut me midsentence, shaking her head. "No!" She exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes at her. Seriously, why does she have to drag me with that type of shit? I'm not interested in meeting anybody except the ones involved with my past and knows me very well.

"You just have to meet him. Then, maybe tell me what you think of him? I won't force you to be friends with each other. Please?" She pressed, making puppy eyes that makes her blue eyes hard to resist. Sadly, it broke my resolve.