Chapter 7

We walked out of the throne room and started off for Fabian and Garry's house. Supposedly they lived on the far side of the elf village, town, kingdom just whatever you want to call it.

As we walked through almost every elf stopped what they were doing to look at us as we past. There were mothers carrying babies, younger children playing with small bow and arrows, and what looked like healers working in a infirmary.

I walked next to Felicity who had been quiet the whole time. Her head hung low as she walked. I couldn't see her face because her bangs the hung out of her ponytail covered it.

I felt bad for her she had just lost both her parents, but then again so did I. I felt like crying of course, but I never cry in front of people.

"Hey," said said nudging Felicity's arm causally, "you alrig-"

"I'm fine." She said sternly.

I nodded feeling a little hurt that she was so angry and went she directed her anger at me like that I felt as if I was a helpless dog.

Selestia walked up at the front of the group with Fabian...of course. That guy was starting to get on my nerves. Selestia should be back here talking with me not him!

Then Emmaline walked at the back of the group. She seemed in deep conversation with Garry about some topic. Felicity still hung her head low and I was about to say something when Fabian announced that we had arrived.

The house was not a big, but it wasn't small. It was made completely out of woods like all of the elf houses and had two floors. On the first floor there was a sitting area, a kitchen and a bedroom. On the second floor there was two more bed rooms and what looked like a storage room.

"Okay there are three bedrooms." Said Fabian, "me and Gary will share a room and the four of you can pair up and share a room."

"Me and Selestia can share while you and Felicity can share." I explained to Emmaline.

"I would agree, but Selestia has requested to share with Felicity and I said it's fine." Commented Emmaline. "So looks like we will be sharing." She flashed a small smile at me.

"Fine by me. As long as I can pick which side of the bed I get?" I said joking around.

She gave a small laugh. "I guess that's fine."

The four of us trudged upstairs. When me and Emmaline found our room I plopped on the bed sighing. It was getting dark out and it had been a long day. I closed my eyes and sifted off to sleep...for about ten minutes.

I woke up to yelling from downstairs. I rushed down to see Felicity yelling at Fabian.

"It's your fault they're dead!" She screamed, "everyone blames all of you and you know that!"

"Felicity!" Said Emmaline grabbing her arm.

"Stop it Emmaline!" She turned and yanked her arm out of her grip. "You don't care! You never did!"

Emmaline sat back down looking awfully hurt by the comment. With that Felicity stormed out of the house into the darkness of the woods.