Solstice: Chapter Three

Chapter Three: Max’s P.O.V.

    I watched from the forest as a girl, who looked oddly out of place but yet more fitting to be here than anyone else. Stepped out of a town car, she went to the back of the town car, and grabbed some suitcases. The old man, Mr. Barns who was the care taker of this old cabin where I was always drawn to on my leisure runs, grabbed the rest of the suit cases and they both walked into the cabin. He was cracking jokes, trying to cheer her up while she opened the door, her eyes were filled with unshed tears. “I’ll be okay Mr. Barns, I’m going to unpack then go to bed. I’m going to go into town tomorrow morning to get all my necessities.” The girl said, she turned and I felt my amber eyes widen, she had pretty big gauges, maybe a size 6?

    And when she stretched, cracking her back after Mr. Barns left, I caught a little bit of ink on her lower abdomen. She was beautiful, in a weird alternative/ scene way. She looked a bit happier now, just staring out into the woods, her sad expression slowly coming undone and an expression of pure relaxed bliss showed on her face before she went into the cabin. I slinked a little closer and I saw her going into the master bedroom, she was in there for a few minutes before she came back out and grabbed two suitcase. ‘Max! Dude we gotta get back to the pack. Mom’s gonna be aweful mad if we show up late again’  .

    My little sister Mary called from the safety of the thick berry bushes at the edge of the clearing. I nodded and ran towards her small blonde wolf, her eyes reflecting my black wolf with a white spot on its chest and I licked her ear softly. ‘Let’s go home then’ I said and we both ran towards the pack house, where dinner was being served tonight.

~

Solstice’s P.O.V.

    I sighed as I put the last of the second suit case, which was all my sexiest under things, into the first drawer of the dresser. “Damn you Terry” I growled under my breath, I was going to have to only wear skimpy under wear and push up bras and a few lingerie sets. I grabbed two more and hung up my skinny jeans and normal shirts, folded up my tank tops and put them in the second drawer and pj shorts and shirts in the third . I looked around and I saw my small carry on bag, Terry said it had a few things that I might be embarrassed to buy for myself. I steeled myself and picked up the bag, sitting on my bed and I peeked inside and I screamed.

    “Shit! Terry I fucking hate you right now!” I yelped as the bag fell to the floor and condoms, spermicide, pregnancy tests and a ton of period pads  spilled out of the bag. I groaned and picked it all up. “Oh well, I might as well keep some on hand. Maybe I will meet a guy and…ah who am I kidding! I’m still a virgin for fucks sake, like I would have a one night stand” I sighed and put the condoms and spermicidal into the little drawer in the bed side table and I stuck the period pads and the pregnancy tests under my sink. I groaned and changed into my white slip with black lace on the edges and slipped on my matching white panties with black lace as I sat on the back porch, and I got a strange memory. It just floated into my head and I saw a three year old me getting licked my a wolf on the lips, I remembered that wolf now.

    I gasped and looked out into the forest, “I wonder if that wolf is still out there” I whispered to myself and I watched the woods for a little while. Before sighing and going into the cabin, when I felt eyes on me, just as I closed the door. Then a lone wolf howl filled the air, it was full of longing. I turned and gasped, seeing the black wolf standing there, staring at me with mesmerizing amber eyes. I took a step back out onto the porch, my eyes connected with the wolf’s heated graze before it gave me one last longing look and then ran into the woods.

    I felt like crying for some reason, like the wolf just took a huge part of my heart out of my chest. I whimpered and walked back inside, deciding to go to sleep before I ran into the woods to find that wolf. But I laid in bed for hours just thinking, why does this wolf make me feel this way?

~

    I sighed as I woke up, my lower abdomen was cramping so I guess Terry was right about packing those period pads. I was gonna give him a piece of my mind after I showered. Ehh no long hot bath. I stripped off my slip and panties, walking around the cabin buck naked because my closest neighbor was Mr. Barns and he lived 10 miles away. I ran the water and chugged a bottle of apple juice I had bought in the airport in New York so I would have something to drink in the morning.

     I sighed happily as I slid my aching lower body into the water and then the rest of my, bubbles covering my breasts and my lower body as I just relaxed. “Oh…I wish I could do this every day” I whispered before hearing my phone ringing an hour later. I got up and pulled on my black silk robe and put my hair into a towel, thinking about coloring it when I picked up my phone. “Hey girlfriend! How’s the cabin?” Terry called through the phone, he was very cheery for someone who was supposedly partying all night long. “Hey Terry” I said, my lips pulling up into a smile instantly, he always cheered me up, “Dude the cabin is awesome, even if my dad did ditch me, I am already way more relaxed. I have to get dressed and go shopping soon”.

     “Damn girl, you sound like you’re settling in great, don’t tell me you’re gonna leave me in New York with your dad now, I mean I know you’re 18 now and all, and you did just finish high school. But come on Sol! Don’t leave me” He cried all dramatically. “You could move down here with me Terry” I smirked, and he groaned. “To small a town, but I’d come visit, after I saved up enough money from my job to go back and forth between my Florida Beach house to your cabin in Colorado” He said, and I smiled. “I miss you already Terry” I said and he sighed, “I miss you too Solstice, but look you’re way happier there darling, be happy. I’ll call you later girly” He said. “Alright, Love you Terry” I said. “Love you too Baby doll, now get going or else I know you’ll go back to relaxing” He said and then I remembered the bag.

    “Oh and why the hell did you pack condoms in my bag! Terry don’t you dare” I sighed as he hung up the phone before I finished yelling, but I heard the tell tale sound of him laughing his ass off at me over the phone. “Stupid Gay Meanie Face” I groaned before standing up and looking in my underwear drawer to find my least sexy under things that Terry packed but all I found was a peach colored cami with a built in bra that came with matching hip hugger which actually wasn’t to bad. I decided to just wear the cami with nothing over it and my light blue skinny jeans with a tear in the left knee and my clear plugs that had tiny 4 leaf clovers in the centers. It matched my other tattoo, not the one I got for my mom which was showing because the skinnies were low rise and the cami stopped just below my belly button. It was the simple heart with a four leaf clover in the center on both my left and right love handles .

     I got them because my mom had been irish, and I loved the idea of the irish life style and the Celtic symbols that are all over the cabin.  I tied my hair up into a pony tail and stretched a bit before slipping on my black converse and grabbed my wallet and cellphone, grabbing my keys, since I know my dad had my car and my motorcycle delivered last night. Yeah I know I’m spoiled but the car used to be Terry’s and it was my starter, it’s a restored Midnight blue Ford Truck from I think the 1970s, Terry didn’t know for sure, and the motorcycle was a guilt gift from Dad after having to ditch me on Christmas two years in a row. I put on a few of my bracelets, two Blood on the Dance Floor bracelets on one arm and on the other were three different, I <3 Boobies bracelets, one black with white riding, one neon pink with neon green writing and one white with purple writing. I climbed into my truck, feeling the oddest sense of being watched but I just shrugged.

     “Don’t be silly Solstice, no one would come this far out into the forest.I whispered to myself before starting the truck and driving towards the town.