Haunted Notebooks

A.N~

Disclaimer- I do not own Teen Wolf or Supernatural. I do however own the Tempest Family so I can do whatever the hell I want with them.

Until next time.

Chapter 4- Haunted Notebooks

She wasn't paying attention at first but then Stiles started talking.

"I couldn't find her. I just figured she'd hooked up with her other friends. Has no one really seen her since last night?" Stiles asked, obviously concerned about her. The sheriff shook his head in response to Stiles question.

"We put out an APB out, but, ah, as far as all of her friends say, you two were the last people to see her," The sheriff said looking back and forth between the two of them.

"Us?" Stiles asked.

"Were hoping that it was just a series of bad decisions based on too much to drink. But if either of you remember anything else, you call me. Alright?" Lorelei nodded compliantly as did Stiles.

The sheriff had walked away when Stiles turned to her.

"When did you see her?"

"I saw that they ran out of wine at the table and saw you coming up the stairs. I went down to get a bottle and saw her walking around, waiting for you to get back I guess. When I can back I went back to talking to Scott."

"So technically you were the last one that saw her."

"Saw her, yeah. But I didn't say anything. She probably didn't know I was there."

"Okay. Let's get back to class."

As soon as the bell rung Scott & Stiles bolted out of class, leaving Lorelei to hang out with Danny for the rest of the day.

When Lorelei got home during the lunch break, all she could hear was Loki's meowing. She called for him and wondered around the house until she found him.

Hanging caught up in sharp looking wire.

Lorelei moved as quietly as she could as she cut him down. She inspected his body and saw that he was covered in blood from tiny little cuts all over his body. She put him in his carry cage and raced down to the local vet.

She got there in 10 minutes by speeding more than 15 kms over the speed limit. She opened the door and rung the bell. After about 20 seconds, she rung the bell again and called out for the vet, .

She saw a middle aged man coming to the counter.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The man sounded nice and kind.

Lorelei started crying as she explained what happened.

"Oh my. Get him in here right now. Back there through to the right, "He said as he saw the kitten in its cage.

Lorelei carried it through to the room he had directed her to and placed the cage carefully on the table. She stood patiently as Dr. Deaton examined Loki.

"What's that?" Lorelei asked as she saw Deaton take out a small needle.

"It's a sedative. I'm going to have to stitch him up and we don't want him to be awake for that," Deaton replied softly injecting the fluid into the kitten.

Lorelei started crying again. Wow, she thought. A fearless 22 year old hunter, reduced to tears by the possibility of her kitten dying? It was a bit pathetic.

After Deaton finished stitching him up, the bell rang and he went to go see who it was.

Lorelei thought Deaton was an alright guy. She sat on the floor next to the table and waited for Deaton to come back.