FOUR.

————————————————————"Wow hyung! That was so cool!" Taehyung said as they walked out the door

"Wow hyung! That was so cool!" Taehyung said as they walked out the door.

"Mhm, already head over heels for your hybrid?" Namjoon teased.

"T-thank you master.." Jimin mumbled slightly while holding Yoongi's arm.

Yoongi freezes by the name master, and blushes.

"N-no problem. No one should be treated that way." Yoongi said stammering a bit.

The hybrids look a little uncomfortable just standing there without knowing who their masters are, Namjoon notices immediately.

"Ah!~ Sorry for not introducing ourselves!" Namjoon said while scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm Taehyung! and Im from Daegu!" Tae said happily while looking at Jungkook.

"I'm Namjoon, and my iq is 148" he said pretty confidently with his dimple showing.

"Wah! Master your dimple is so cute!" Jin said happily wanting to touch it.

"Aha thanks Jinnie, wanna touch it?" He said still smiling.

"C-can I?" Jin asked worriedly.

"Mhm!" Namjoon said assuringly.

Jin takes cautious steps and lifts up his hand to poke his dimple.

"Wah! You're dimple is so illegal to have!" He said amazed by his dimple.

Yoongi coughs purposely interrupting their conversation.

"I'm Yoongi and I'm from Daegu too as well like Taehyung." He said slowly.

"Well now that we have introduced ourselves, let's get our hybrids home!" Namjoon said.

They each went their separate ways and going into their cars and driving home.

"Jimin?" Yoongi said while still focusing on the road

"Yes master?" Jimin said nervously.

"Always know that you can be yourself in front of me ok?"

"Yes master.."

"Don't call me master, Jimin. Just call me hyung."

"Yes mas- I mean hyung." Jimin clearly blushing from embarrassment.

"Aha, it's okay Jiminie" Yoongi said showing his gummy smile

Jiminie almost triggered Jimin into small space. But he failed to do so.

"Hyung? Jiminie hungry" Jimin whined.

Yoongi was clearly surprised by his actions quickly changed. He noticed he was in little space since he was whining.

"Okay Jimine, we'll make a quick stop for food. What would you like?" Yoongi questioned.

"Jimine wants happy meal!" He said excitedly

Yoongi chuckled, "Okay Jimine, we'll go to Mcdonald's."

"Yay! Thank you hyung!" Jimin said excitedly

Yoongi quickly found a Mcdonald's and went to the drive thru.

"Hello welcome to Mcdonald's, my name is BamBam how may I help you?"

"Ah, yes I would like a happy meal-" Yoongi turns to Jimin and asks "With a toy?"

Jimin nodded happily.

"A happy meal with a toy and a #1."

"Ok! A #1. What would you like in the happy meal sir?"

Jimin came in and said "I would like the Hamburger, Apple slices, and milk please!" Jimin asked nicely

"Ok, sir. Your total will be $7.39 please drive up to the cashier and I will be with you in just a moment."

Yoongi drives up to the cashier and waits patiently with his $10 in his hand.

The window opens and shows a young man.

"Ok your total was $7.39"

Yoongi hands the $10 to the young man and he takes it and gives him change and the receipt.

"Please drive up to the other window and have a wonderful day!" Bambam said while Yoongi drives away.

A young lady opens the window and hands the Bag and the happy meal.

"Have a good day." She said smiling.

Yoongi drives out of Mcdonald's and headed straight home.

"Yay! Jiminie's happy meal! Thanks hyung!" Jimin said ecstaticly.

"No problem Jimine" Yoongi said and smiled at him.

————————————————————
Author's Note

I'm so sorry for not updating in 2 months! I will try uploading chapters as much as I can.

Enjoyed the chapter?

Vote and comment (: