SEVEN.

————————————————————

————5 DAYS BEFORE JIMIN'S BIRTHDAY/HEAT————

"Jimin!" Yoongi called from downstairs.

"Yes, hyung?" Jimin yelled out from the bed.

"What do you want for dinner?"

"Hm, I want Kimchi Jjiggae!"

"Alright, it'll be done in 40 minutes!"

"Ok, wake me up when you're done."

————40 Mins Later————

Yoongi walks up the stairs to wake up Jimin from his nap. Once he reaches their bedroom and sees Jimin cuddling Yoongi's pillow and his heart warmed at the sight of Jimin looking so cute as always. He doesn't have the guts to wake up Jimin, but he has to either way. Yoongi moves towards the bed and stopped at the side and stood to appreciate the sight for a minute.

"Jiminie, wake up bud." Yoongi said softly while trying to wake Jimin up.

He groans, "5 More minutes hyung." then he rolls to his other side "5 more minutes."

Yoongi raises his eyebrows in amusement and chuckles, he leans down to whisper in Jimin's ear "Hm, guess my babyboy wants to get punished now?" Yoongi thens backs away.

As Yoongi backed away Jimin got straight up with his eyes wide open "No! No! I'm up hyung!" he said while turning to me says no in panic.

I chuckle then smirk, "Mhm, I see that." I lean in closer to his ear "Always listen to Daddy or Daddy won't hesitate to punish you next time" and he growls in Jimin's Ear which made him shiver at the feeling.

Jimin yawns, "Lets go eat hyung, I'm hungry" Jimin said pouting while rubbing his eye.

Yoongi coos at Jimin and picks Jimin up, and Jimin straddles his legs at Yoongi's waist. They went downstairs to the dining room to eat where the food was already set up by the maids. The maids were waiting at the door and when they saw the couple they immediately opened the door to the dining room.

"T-thank you..." Jimin mumbles to the maids.

They heard and they bowed down to jimin which makes him shook at the sight, "Hyung stop!" and Yoongi stopped. "H-hey! No need to bow down to me, we're equals!" Jimin said while smiling.

The maids where surprised and said thank you and walked away, Yoongi couldn't turn around but he heard in amusement smirking. He started walking to Jimin's seat and plopped him down to his seat. And started to go to the other side but something grabbed at his wrist.

"H-hyung, sit next to me please." Jimin said poutingly.

Yoongi's heart melted at the sight and couldn't say no to the younger so he agreed and sat next to him and ate but Jimin just stared at he food and Yoongi. Yoongi raised his eyebrows in confusion when Jimin didn't start to eat and made him think that the food was terrible.

"What's wrong babyboy?" Yoongi asked trying to hide the fact that he's worried.

Jimin just stared at Yoongi, "I don't know how to use the fork or spoon, Jin hyung or Kookie always fed me."

Yoongi was suprised at the fact but he thought it was cute regardless and helped Jimin eat his food while eating his own food in the process.

————————————————————

Sorry for it being short I should really start my essay for school, and school is in 25 days but i really don't wanna do my essay smh.

Comment and vote!