FIVE.

————————————————————

"Jimine get ready in 5 minutes, we are so close to your new home." Yoongi said without looking at his direction.

"Ok hyung! Thank you again for the Happy Meal!" Jimin said happily as ever

Yoongi chuckled, "Your welcome again Jimin"

Yoongi pulled up driveway and a guard walked to his window. He rolled down his window and said "우리가 지민과 함께이 집에 살고 누군가가 지민에게 상처를 주면 그들은 처벌되거나 해고 당할 것입니다."

The guard nodded "Yes sir, I will inform everyone."

He opens the gate and Yoongi drives further in front of his house.

Jimin noticed the house and gawked how big it is for one person.

"Jimine's gonna live here?" Jimin asked bewildered.

Yoongi mustered a little laugh, "Yes Jiminie, you will leave here with me." He smiles

Yoongi takes the key out of the ignition and opens the door and goes around the car to open the door for Jimin.

"Thanks hyung!" Jimin says happily

"No problem, Jiminie" Yoongi replies back causally.

Yoongi walks in-front of Jimin and ushered him to follow him and Jimin followed behind holding his Happy Meal like a little kid. Yoongi opened the door for Jimin and Jimin gawked at the sight of the inside of the house and his eyes twinkle in the light in excitement.

"Welcome home Jiminie." Yoongi makes a gummy smile

"I love it hyung! It's so big! I'll get lost in here!!" Jimin replied.

"No worries, hyung will be here to help you around"

Yoongi goes up the stairs and Jimin follows him like a lost puppy. Once they reached the top of the stairs, in-front of them is a big door leading to an mysterious room that Jimin is confused about. Yoongi opened both of the doors and it revealed a big room that's satisfying to look at and pleasing to sleep in everyday.

"This is where we both will sleep."

"Woah hyung! This room is nice, you sure I can sleep here?"

"Jiminie. anything that is mine is now yours. So yes the room is for us to sleep in together."

Jimin runs to Yoongi jumping in the air and Yoongi surprisingly catches him midair.

"I love it hyung! And I love you too." Jimin snuggles into Yoongi's neck smelling his scent which makes Jimin comfortable

"I love you too Jiminie"

Yoongi walks into the room and struggles to close the door while holding Jimin. Once he succeeds, he brings him over to bed and drops him lightly. Yoongi soon joins him cuddling him while at it. Yoongi reaches up and caresses his ear, which makes Jimin moan.

"Hyung~" Jimin moans and move uncomfortably under Yoongi.

"Shh Jimin, or I'll touch that place more."

"O-ok" Jimins musters our and mewled at his touch.

"Jimin, when's your birthday?"

"My birthday is in a week i'm pretty sure."
(It's October here in this story)

Yoongi tenses up at that, knowingly that Jimin is going into heat and he'll probably get it early.

"Jimin, call me daddy from now on."

"Ok daddy." Jimin already agrees.

"Let's list some rules out."

Yoongi stands up from where he was comfortable and Jimin whines at he lost of Yoongi's touch. He walks over the his desk and gathers paper, crayons, and markers. He walks back to Jimin and places the materials beside him.

DADDY RULES
1. Be honest
2. No yelling
3. Be obedient
4. Be respectful
5. No throwing things
6. Follow all of the rules
7. Keep a positive attitude
8. Discuss but don't argue
9. Bed time at between 9-11
10. Breaking rules will lead to punishment
11 . Daddy will have any final says on any and all of the decisions

Punishments
1. No T.V
2. Timeout
3. No Snacks
4. Spanking with the hand
5. Getting ignored by Daddy
6. Not allowed to have stuffies
7. These punishments are to be used as daddy sees fit depending on the number of time certain rules are broken

————————————————————
*Authors Note*

Like this story ?

Vote | Comment