NINE.

————————————————————

————3 DAYS BEFORE JIMIN'S BIRTHDAY/HEAT————

When Yoongi woke up he found something cuddling him and he opened his eyes to see Jimin. Yoongi was screaming on the inside about how Jimin looked like when he was asleep. But he saw a little movement from Jimin and how he started to look like he was gonna wake up. And Jimin did, he woke up to Yoongi staring at him.

"mm~ Good morning Hyung" Jimin said with a raspy voice and rubs his eyes.

"Morning Babyboy" Yoongi replied back with a raspier voice that made Jimin weak hearing it.

Jimin was blushing hard when he heard his Hyung's morning voice. Yoongi knew about it too and he decided to tease the younger.

"What's wrong Jiminie" Yoongi said, you can hear him talking with a smirk.

"Aish nothing Hyung" said Jimin and hurried his face more into Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi chuckles at Jimin and checks the time in his bed side table. It was 10:27, and Yoongi thought about what to do all day.

"Come on Babyboy, it's about to be afternoon in 2 hours."

Yoongi tried to get up, keyword tried. But, Jimin wouldn't let him leave bed.

"Hyung! I don't wanna get out of bed." Jimin whined.

"Fine you stay in bed" Yoongi tried getting up

"No Hyung! You stay too!" Jimin was getting more clinger when the days pass.

Yoongi was starting to get frustrated at the younger but had to be calm.

"Jimin get off me." Yoongi said with a scary tone.

Jimin didn't listen and cling onto Yoongi more, Yoongi couldn't take it and pushed Jimin off him hard. Yoongi used all his strength and pushed Jimin off him. Jimin fell off Yoongi with a thud. Jimin whimpered at his voice and how he pushed Jimin off him hard, and let go of him, Jimin was afraid of Yoongi now. Yoongi would always call Jimin nicknames and would never hurt him. Jimin cowardly cuddled deeper facing away from yoongi on the other side not wanting to make Yoongi angry. Yoongi noticed and it made his heart break.

"Jiminie?" Yoongi said calling out for the younger

Jimin just whimpered and ignore Yoongi. Yoongi tried to get close but Jimin would whimper loudly and scoot away from him like he feared Yoongi. It made Yoongi want to cry about how me messed up over a stupid thing.
When Yoongi finally just touched Jimin, Jimin yelped and scooted far away.

"Scary Hyung, Scary Hyung, Scary Hyung, Dont make him angry pabo Jiminie, scary hyung, scary hyung, scary hyung." Jimin kept repeating it over and over.

It made Yoongi almost want to cry because Jimin was afraid of him and just him touching Jimin.

————————————————————
Sorry for not updating and sorry for the short chapter.

Didn't revise so whoops ?