Trapped

"ADDY! I CANT BELIEVE YOU! WHY WOULD YOU NOT DO YOUR CHORES! YOU HAD ONE JOB AND YOU COULD NOT EVEN DO THAT RIGHT!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!! YOU ARE NO LONGER WELCOME HERE!!! NOW!!!!" Addy was crying her tear streaked face was red with regret and despair. She should have done her job. Her father was not forgiving and was almost always drunk. she should have just done things. Now she had no where to go. 

She wandered onto the streets and followed the sidewalk until it began to rain. She shivered and found shelter under a tree. she sat and thought about the events of the night for a while. It wasn't long before a car pulled over and a man came out. 

"Sweetheart, What are you doing? It is pouring! Do you need a ride home?" 

Addy didn't know what to expect. He seemed nice enough, and she was freezing cold. Why Not. She nodded her head and he offered a hand to help her up. She grabbed it and followed him to the car. He opened the door and she sat down. he got in and smiled. 

" Now hun, where is your house?" 

Addy broke down. She had no where to go. The man saw this and just began driving. Ten minuted passed before Addy even realized they were no longer in her neighborhood. 

"Um sorry, but, umm- wh-where are we going?" The man just chuckled and handed her a bottle of water. 

"Drink this and then we will talk, I want you to feel better first." She shook her head and took a sip. " Darling the whole thing. She did as told and almost as soon as she finished she began feeling heavy. What? What was happening. The last thing she saw before her eyes shut was the man smiling wide.